Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Fuckin' Herbstreit on Sport Center throwing low key shade at the online haters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

post hole digger posted:

sherrone moore crying after that game was bad rear end as hell.

:cheers:

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

I’d stop short of saying it was the wrong thing to do, but I still think it’s kind of a bummer that Penix bailed on Indiana.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

General Dog posted:

I’d stop short of saying it was the wrong thing to do, but I still think it’s kind of a bummer that Penix bailed on Indiana.

He was a Willie Taggart away from being a nole lol :smith:

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020
UW already champs given Michigan will have to vacate a win for being huge cheaters and weirdos

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

post hole digger posted:

lmao

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

post hole digger posted:

yes it was and the coolest thing was the 32 straight runs that Moore used to grind Penn State into dust

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

good doggo

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Cock, Rules, Everything, Around, Me
Scratchmo

Edna Mode posted:

Dillon Johnson was banged up in the Pac-12 game and ran for a first down to ice the game, he'd earned the opportunity to do it again. Really hope he's ok.

Absolutely. Penix was right to trust his Johnson even if something got pulled in the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

that is a very good dog