Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

A new(ish) daily manga by NOBEL of Mousou Telepathy fame that follows the exploits of an obsessed cat lover and the girl interested in him.

Takase Shou, a completely ordinary high school student who has no interest in or care for interacting with other people, much preferring to indulge in his obsession with cute kitty cats, notably the one he's started taking care of in the park after school in recent days.

Mii-chan, a girl who has taken a liking to Takase, but has to wrestle with the fact that he'd much rather be spending time with his cute kitty cat than giving any attention to her. Complicated by her also being the cat in question. Yes, this is literally revealed on page 3 why am I even spoilering this?

Even a Cat's Paw Can Be Useful started in 2021 as a pilot webcomic serialization consisting of a somewhat self-contained 40 pages. In late November of 2023 however, it returned for full webcomic serialization continuing where it left off on the typical one page per day schedule which is ongoing, being at chapter 75 as of this OP's writing.

Original webcomic can be read here.
English translation is being handled by Assorted Scans and can be read here.

And remember...

Mana is always watching :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

In all honesty I'm not a huge fan of how much of a jerk Takase has been as of late but I'm sure he'll get over it.

With that, aside, might as well post 75 while I'm here, competition!

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Big Cat Energy in this thread :kimchi:

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
It's nice to see this actually came back, after the two year delay it seemed a little unlikely.

70 pages in, it's just been kind of weird but I'm hoping this manga hits its stride before too long. I'm sure the main guy will have a tragic backstory about how a cat was his only friend when he was bullied by humans or whatever but so far he's just kind of a jerk.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
I appreciate the cuteness ITT already. Mii-chan’s face on the keyboard in ch71 had me cracking up.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

So many Fluffy kids too :3:

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Man, that guy is not a good person to have a crush on.
Unlike him I want to learn more about the lore here. So she already sat next to him in class before he even met the cat? Does she live with a family? How did she start attending school there.

But so far this series is really cute with an adorable art style.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

a miserable failure as a person

an incredible success as a magical murder spider

Takase turning into such a jerky jerk has cooled me on the romance, but I am really enjoying how well NOBEL is integrating cat-isms into Mitsuki's behaviour. Spent a lot of the last two years catwatching and noting down little skit ideas, I think.