Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Caravan Palace is a French Techno Swing group that's been making absolutely fire albums for over a decade now. Their last album, Chronolgic, was my favorite album of 2019 and this is their second single off of what I can tell is an unannounced album and it is amazing. They also release these great animated music videos (this one included), and many of which are NSFW (this one is not), so keep that in mind. Still, this song/video is kick rear end and you should all check it out.

Mirrors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2y6RQFKEsc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP
Youtube recommended the Mirror video to me recently and enjoyed it very much. Never heard of them prior to this.