Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

put a good word in for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME
post itt every time you chew gum MEGATHRAED

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Asking every new poster whose rereg they are is dumb and fail. Who cares unless they start acting like a dumbass or are obvious like numbers guy.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
It only goes bad when the spider eggs hatch

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Asking every new poster whose rereg they are is dumb and fail. Who cares unless they start acting like a dumbass.

What if it's one of my posting enemies in disguise

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

What if it's one of my posting enemies in disguise

Haters and clout chasers always show they rear end eventually

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Gum can go bad in the sense that if you swallow enough of it it’ll stick your rear end cheeks together and you’ll never be able to poop again

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Asking every new poster whose rereg they are is dumb and fail. Who cares unless they start acting like a dumbass or are obvious like numbers guy.

i was just letting the numbers guy know thet if he wanted to keep spending ten dollars, he can just give me it instead

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

You know we keep it real up in the Twin Cities y'all

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

SIDS Vicious posted:

i was just letting the numbers guy know thet if he wanted to keep spending ten dollars, he can just give me it instead

Oh I wasn’t referring to you and numbers guy Sid. We know he’s a rereg. I was talking about databasic who’s done nothing wrong except register this week.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
Most ice breakers chewing gum has gelatin in it and I think that's really fuckin weird, as a vegetarian

Stop making me read ingredients on chewing gum, companies!!!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

horses didnt need then hooves no more anyways

databasic
Jan 8, 2024

Wendigee posted:

Which perma rereg are you op?

tbh idr

i am bad with passwords and have reregistered several times over many years but i mostly just lurk and shitpost so it doesn't qualitatively matter

the only one i remember is fwuh

databasic fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Jan 23, 2024

databasic
Jan 8, 2024

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

post itt every time you chew gum MEGATHRAED

whoa whoa whoa

if you are posting a new megathread please let me know ASAP

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Ultramega OK posted:

Gum indeed goes bad. Source: Personal experience from eating the sticks of gum that used to come in 1980s baseball card packs. I ate some vintage Topps gum from a 1985 pack and never knew gum could disintegrate so quickly.

I came here to post this exact experience. It's indelible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

databasic
Jan 8, 2024

Ultramega OK posted:

Gum indeed goes bad. Source: Personal experience from eating the sticks of gum that used to come in 1980s baseball card packs. I ate some vintage Topps gum from a 1985 pack and never knew gum could disintegrate so quickly.

In what year did you eat this, and to your surprise find out that it went bad quickly