Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Spinz posted:

It's a tragedy

She was great
Smart, artistic, knowledgeable, interesting

I don't think she 100% got this place. She once posted a thread about eating animal flesh thinking the word flesh instead of meat will nudge goons into veganism. She of course underestimated how much goons love posting about food.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SPIRIT HALLOWEEN SALE
Nov 5, 2017

Leovinus posted:

Shakespeare posted:
PALMERO
Alas, poor Norris! I knew him, MacReady.
Is this Norris's loving head I see before me?
It has took legs, and is making like yon tree.
Thou hast got to be loving jesting.

I was going to post the entirety of "The Thing is the greatest loving movie of all loving time" quote, but on reconsideration it has not aged very well.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

SPIRIT HALLOWEEN SALE posted:

I was going to post the entirety of "The Thing is the greatest loving movie of all loving time" quote, but on reconsideration it has not aged very well.

This is gold

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Sekenr posted:

I don't think she 100% got this place. She once posted a thread about eating animal flesh thinking the word flesh instead of meat will nudge goons into veganism. She of course underestimated how much goons love posting about food.

I’ll be honest I 99.9% believed Pick was like a cabal of goons pretending to be one person or something

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

quote:

Im looking for a bento box, it cant be pinku (thats japanese for pink) or any girl color.