Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

bunch of "leftists" itt singing the praises of the guy who arranged Stalin's assassination. disgusting.

Well that's what he gets for abusing his secretary.

(Still sore we never got to see the effects of Kane taking over the Soviet Union even if it was just in an alternate timeline mission or something)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Apparently they were gonna have one concurrent timeline but they dropped that after RA2

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
head in jar guy from power rangers

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

lmao

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

The wizard of oz

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

evilmiera posted:

He would then proceed to set up three unknown tiberium reactors on the remnants, which GDI intelligence would be unable to classify but would consider "not good".

Using your newly developed Orcas, you must infiltrate the Island, destroy the reactors and all remaining NOD forces to make sure no intelligence on GDI high command leaks out.

good idea

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lol

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Geodude

(he was invited there by his friend, Barack Obama)

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Phileas Fogg spent three of his 80 days there

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Arne Saknussemm

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

lmfao

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Mario Mario but not Luigi Mario

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Arcturus Mengsk

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

wario

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

oh, definitely waluigi

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Kaiji, when Epstein forced people to gamble for their lives for the fun of his billionaire friends.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
master chief

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Peter Griffin while fighting that big chicken

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Michelangelo. He is, unfortunately, a party dude.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Jared Fogle

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Weka posted:

Peter Griffin while fighting that big chicken

So he was only brought there because of the fight?

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

evilmiera posted:

Michelangelo. He is, unfortunately, a party dude.

Donatello too, it turns out he doesn't just do machines.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Bilbo Baggins. The elfs dropped him off their on the way to the grey haven's because he would not shut up about that one time he saw a dragon

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

So he was only brought there because of the fight?

Yep, just rolled on through the pedo temple while the Clintons were doing whatever in the background

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Weka posted:

Bilbo Baggins. The elfs dropped him off their on the way to the grey haven's because he would not shut up about that one time he saw a dragon

the eagles were the original lolita express

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
Ziggy

Enkidu

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Jesus

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Bricktop for sure. Hillary Clinton listened intently to his "pigs" speech.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Sonic the Hedgehog

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Lpzie posted:

Sonic the Hedgehog

"Hey Kids! there's nothing more cool than being hugged by someone you like! But when that someone is a famous celebrity or person of status, that's even cooler!"

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

Beast (marvel)

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

"Hey Kids! there's nothing more cool than being hugged by someone you like! But when that someone is a famous celebrity or person of status, that's even cooler!"

And if that famous someone touches you in a place or a way that makes you uncomfortable, that's *recording skips* good!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Bertie Wooster’s friend Oogey got him to agree to perform a minstrel show act there in order to escape from an age-appropriate engagement his Aunt had arranged to a lady in Somerset, but his butler Jeeves was able to rescue Bertie from both scrapes due to a dossier the Jupiter Club keeps on Mossad’s agents