Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Hello. The worst thing I've eaten this month was a crab Rangoon from a random Chinese place.

It smelled like gas fumes and the sauce they gave me taste like burned or very used frying oil

It was bad. I gagged upon eating the first one then ceased my efforts

What have You eating this month that is horrible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

i've been eating really clean and a lot lately on account of all the lunking and then i had both of these things at once

terrible terrible idea my innards were not ready for it, it was delicious but it made me poo poo for liketwo fuckin days

they were delicious tho

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Your mom’s puss op

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Your dad's rear end op

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Chief McHeath posted:

i've been eating really clean and a lot lately on account of all the lunking and then i had both of these things at once

terrible terrible idea my innards were not ready for it, it was delicious but it made me poo poo for liketwo fuckin days

they were delicious tho

Gorillaz - Real Good

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Chief McHeath posted:

they were delicious tho

I never tried that one but a couple days ago I tried their parmesan garlic chicken nuggets and they were pretty good. I also like their general tso chicken. Makes me think about trying low carb again but it never seems to work for me.

Can I wait till the end of the month to decide? I don't think I have eaten anything sufficiently bad yet. It's not even halfway through the month though. Something could happen.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
A health food aisle sweet potato lentil soup that was on sale. It was like if someone added a bit of weird seasoning to baby food.

nice obelisk idiot fucked around with this message at 07:40 on Jan 14, 2024

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

An olive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Salty white pineapple.
I didn't know they made salty white pineapple.
I don't know why they make salty white pineapple.