Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I just saw an Entertainment Weekly magazine with Blondie on the cover as a pop punk band. What the hell is up with that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

They lost the proverbial "plot" imo!

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Deborah Harry is too busy eating cars to care about what they’re labeled as.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

mislabeling things as punk rock is a totally punk rock thing to do

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Just heard a jazz rendition of "Time after Time" It was awesome

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I thought this would be about Blondie the cartoon character who is quite the poseur. Betty Boop is the punkest old cartoon, prove me wrong. :colbert:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

ive lived in a cave 4km below the earths surface my whole life.... wtf is music?

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
The chick who brings that one guy a sandwich while Marmaduke and Garfeild wreak havoc?

drat I didn't know she could play. I should read the newspaper more.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Debbie Harry owns

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
Apparently Shirley Manson is interviewing her. I went to school with Shirley Manson's cousin who I can't really remember anything else about. When asked she said Shirley Manson was "nice".

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
The 90's are finally becoming in vogue with the TV, Radio, Movie, Magazine(HA) bubble.
but since they are afraid of anything with more edge than Green Day, they are stuck having to dig through their 80's nostalga and re-labeling it.

"If you think about it Elvis / Beatles / Elton John / Prince / Queen / Bowie/ Steely Dan / Bob Dylan were the original P--" Shud dah fukk up.
RAMONES!

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Cept Green Day is good.

Or it was. I'm an American Idiot so I stopped listening. Prob for the best.

Mr. Bung
Mar 24, 2005

Get out the pink press threat file
and Um-brrrptzzap the subject.
Dobbie Harry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
If you think about it Beethoven was the original famous deaf composer.