Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

I had a second cup today after all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Awake?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Nix Panicus posted:

I had a second cup today after all

me too. it's good.

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
had two americanos today. yet still canadian. curious

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

only non americans drink americanos

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Isnt an americano just espresso with water, because americans love big mugs of weak coffee?

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Nix Panicus posted:

Isnt an americano just espresso with water, because americans love big mugs of weak coffee?

That's the legend anyway. I just like to stretch out my enjoyment of an espresso. I could just run the shot long, but the then it gets too bitter. So I make the shot then add hot water to make like 3/4 of a mug

it's "very nice"

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Around here an Americano is made with a single shot of espresso, whereas basically every other coffee has a double shot, including a long black, which is otherwise identical.

Anyway I had a big sleep in after a busy few days and I'm about to have my morning coffee of a triple espresso shot. Looking forward to it.

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

coffee makes me poo poo

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

bookmarked for tomorrow morning

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1014940775757635591

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Feb 19, 2024
the power of sleep

Sep 26, 2020

moving this to the other thread sorry for keeping it real

57001 has issued a correction as of 16:59 on Feb 19, 2024

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Gresh posted:

coffee makes me poo poo

i love it

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

what the

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

i hate coffee now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

i hate coffee now

chopping it up with my boys in (one of) the coffee threads. In moments like this nothing else matters