Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GashouseGorilla
Nov 11, 2011

Lucille bluth reincarnated as a rilla

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devoyniche
Dec 21, 2008
drat thats a tricked out gorilla is that a v8? How many miles per banana does it get?

Devoyniche fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Jan 19, 2024

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I’ll always take a chance when someone says to me “check out this gorilla” so I did, thanks op

but, not the best gorilla to check out. overall disappointed voting 2

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

BUT the gorilla turns to the camera and says “oh not again!”

dsf
Jul 1, 2004

Chief McHeath posted:

BUT the gorilla turns to the camera and says “oh not again!”

that gorilla will never escape the wheel of saṃsāra smh

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Thesaurus posted:

Listen, let's get down to brass tacks here. How much for the ape?

:lol:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Nobody Interesting posted:

after being born, he turns to the camera and says "Eh, it's a livin'"

:five: Nerdy gorilla kid rules.

I wouldn't call him a nerd to his face though. If dad's around and heard you, he'd tear up your poo poo real bad. And dad's always around.

And when dad gets too old to gently caress you up, kid gorilla will be old enough to tear your poo poo up (unless maybe he's severely developmentally disabled, admittedly he looks kinda scrawny or something already)... and gorillas have long memories (well I suppose they do, since elephants do, and they all live in Africa).

OK I'm crossing out 'nerd ' in my post above, just to be on the safe side. Someone might read my post to the gorilla(s).

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

It's touching, that l'il gorilla's got his whole gorilla life ahead of him. All the gorilla adventures to come...

HorseMorsel
Sep 8, 2023
All looks to be in order. Very normal. A vanilla gorilla.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

HorseMorsel posted:

All looks to be in order. Very normal. A vanilla gorilla.

That name is taken

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

No don't gorilla, you should stayrilla.