Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Well?
Packers
49ers
Meteor strike on San Francisco
Meteor strike on Dallas
View Results

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

49ers winning this game reminds me of the eagles wins early in the season where they play badly but a bunch of poo poo breaks their way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Oh Snapple! posted:

that is an entirely loving different game if that ball was spotted worth a poo poo

Also true, and they drat near did it twice

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
I'm disappointed but I'm not mad. Certainly didn't expect to get this far when we were 3-6. Love made tremendous strides, our offense has a good young core that will only get better. Bring on week 1.

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Did Greenlaw have points to cover or something?

I just saw the replay. Definitely an lol

Reminds of a game from long ago. Patriots v Chargers maybe? Except the dude got stripped and Pats recovered.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Refs robbed us of SF @ DET NFCCG

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
How many days til Opening Day?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

How many days til Opening Day?

That reminds me, I need to buy Padres tickets for opening day.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

idk, feels like the better team lost

live with fruit
Aug 15, 2010

Hughmoris posted:

I just saw the replay. Definitely an lol

Reminds of a game from long ago. Patriots v Chargers maybe? Except the dude got stripped and Pats recovered.

His name is Marlon McCree. Every San Diegan born in the 20th century knows his name.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oYcCVUuvXk

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Maybe the rain hit his head hard enough to make him chuck that awful pass

Ha. He was definitely feeling the clock breathing down his neck on that one. But the rain definitely didn’t help him falling over and throwing the wobbliest poo poo ever.

It makes it especially crazy how much Shanahan got away from the run. It seemed like the easy call for both teams.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

DeepDickPizza posted:

Ha. He was definitely feeling the clock breathing down his neck on that one. But the rain definitely didn’t help him falling over and throwing the wobbliest poo poo ever.

It makes it especially crazy how much Shanahan got away from the run. It seemed like the easy call for both teams.

The last niners touchdown drive he called quite a few runs and wouldn't you know it out worked

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

Hughmoris posted:

I was unable to tune in tonight. Was the whole game like that?

It was coming down in sheets for a while.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Did Greenlaw have points to cover or something?

He just loves doing that, it's inexplicable

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Vox Nihili posted:

It's funny.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Fat Jesus posted:

idk, feels like the better team lost

Packers absolutely were the better team tonight. We handed the game to the Niners. We kept letting them off the hook.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Packers absolutely were the better team tonight. We handed the game to the Niners. We kept letting them off the hook.

yep

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

The better team would have caught sure interceptions and closed out drives in the red zone.

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

If you want to crown them then crown their rear end! :mad:

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

YOLOsubmarine posted:

The better team would have caught sure interceptions and closed out drives in the red zone.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
I wouldn't say Green Bay looked better. I would say they both looked like poo poo. Classic mud wrestling game.

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

If the Packers were truly the better team maybe Love threw the game on purpose then

As a joke

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
From deep inside his unlit sweat lodge Aaron Rodgers activated his clay enema-powered radiesthesia psionics and kept the Packers from winning. If he cannot beat the Niners in the playoffs, his replacement can't either.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Vox Nihili posted:

I wouldn't say Green Bay looked better. I would say they both looked like poo poo. Classic mud wrestling game.

Yeah. GB didn't look better, they looked like their coach wasn't an idiot and they didn't lose a key player on their first drive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Vox Nihili posted:

I think it would pretty hard after getting a pick like that to not be so hyped as to want to run around like an idiot even if you knew it was the wrong thing to do.