Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Women are like…… totally bitchesss… haha. Your voice sounds pretty Chad today Aaron — been ssmoki—gently caress GET HER GET THAT CU— Zarya You loving hag. GET — HELP ME!

Jesusss…

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Honey I don’t ulti trash. Go suck on some *donkey braying, klaxon sirens etc for 15 seconds* about it, Cuck.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Stayed boosting your dead weight rear end and you're at 3k dmg? *insane fake wigger laugh*

Ana. Aldi me.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Stayed boosting your dead weight rear end and you're at 3k dmg? *insane fake wigger laugh*

Ana. Aldi me.

Lmao

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Ana. Aldi me.

Lmfao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Ana. Aldi me.

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Ana. Aldi me.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Ana. Aldi me.

lmao

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Mercy dog. Mercy dog. No no no no. Shut mouth. Bitch. Up shut mouth. Bad doggy. Say wallah. Say my name. Say nothing. gently caress! Such a gently caress.. Hit the Arhh Bouton. We just no rez now. Inshallah..

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

insane anime posted:

Mercy dog. Mercy dog. No no no no. Shut mouth. Bitch. Up shut mouth. Bad doggy. Say wallah. Say my name. Say nothing. gently caress! Such a gently caress.. Hit the Arhh Bouton. We just no rez now. Inshallah..

Okay, broseph. It's just a game. We're just playing to have fun. Mercy, my recommendation is to just mute him; he's clearly ignorant. In this country women have jobs and drive cars and can vote. Are you malding? Sorry, I shouldn't have flew off the handle like that it's just aggravating when you give us muslims a bad name. Mercy, I think yoDEFEAT

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

Okay, broseph. It's just a game. We're just playing to have fun. Mercy, my recommendation is to just mute him; he's clearly ignorant. In this country women have jobs and drive cars and can vote. Are you malding? Sorry, I shouldn't have flew off the handle like that it's just aggravating when you give us muslims a bad name. Mercy, I think yoDEFEAT

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

insane anime posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

insane anime posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

dude remember when I got heated and told our Mercy "I can hear how fat you are" lmfao

gamer moments ftw

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

insane anime posted:

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

insane anime posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

insane anime posted:

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

insane anime posted:

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

Arhh Bouton.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wash you mouse.

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.

insane anime posted:

insane anime posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Ana. Aldi me.

lmfao