Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

eig

i work at a book publisher* and just got this in a memo featuring a yobber original artwork.

:smugdog: i remember the original byob thread 10+ years where these glasses were put on the dog and now its on some finance book. where's our royalties????? also where is the smiley??? am i losing my mind??????

*the same publishing house that did "It Came From Something Awful" :staredog: i work at a different imprint though i luckily have not worked on either on these. :doggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its all nice on rice

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Have you found a way to tell anyone to "deal with it" in relation to this publication?

Dumb Sex-Parrot
someone (not me) should have word with mr dill ian about this

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

google THIS

its all nice on rice posted:

Have you found a way to tell anyone to "deal with it" in relation to this publication?

I hope the author carries shades around and whenever anyone questions his work he puts them on and says "Dill with it"

eig

I forgot I even posted this and I don't even know how to read

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

eig posted:

i work at a book publisher* and just got this in a memo featuring a yobber original artwork.

:smugdog: i remember the original byob thread 10+ years where these glasses were put on the dog and now its on some finance book. where's our royalties????? also where is the smiley??? am i losing my mind??????

*the same publishing house that did "It Came From Something Awful" :staredog: i work at a different imprint though i luckily have not worked on either on these. :doggo:

BYOB is famous for your posts, op

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baka of lathspell

eig posted:

that's hyper cool.

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)