Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

For when someone I'm talking to starts bringing up the podcast they're doing with their friends.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Immediately searching for the nearest windows and trying to ascertain whether I could fit through them in a cannonball shape.

alexandriao

Contingency plan #15869 — Me And My Friends Are Podcasters

• Take a deep breath
• Say "Wow that's amazing, I have so many good ideas—"
• Continue generating new terrible ideas for podcast episodes (See also: "Contingency Plan #11-Beta Addendum 2 — "Bad idea generator") until the person starts trying to leave.

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)

Splicer

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Ask if the know the macelroys, then ask what their podcast is about, and then say "oh like that one the maceleroys did"

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
grinding my iphone against the pavement to make a shiv

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Pierce your ear drums with Hello Kitty chopsticks (with matching carry case, natch)

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Escape From Noise

"Sorry, but I already have plans to become Amish..."

Escape From Noise

Quickly explain that your mattress, kitchenware, wardrobe, and cleaning supplies are almost entirely made up of goods bought from affiliate links, you're already subscribed to 4 meal subscriptions, a razor subscription, a hair care subscription, a coffee subscription, an olive oil subscription, and a wine subscription, and on top of that you're already a lord through 5 different Scottish land plot purchases so you couldn't possibly do anything to support their podcast. Sorry!

RavenousScoot

start gargling whatever drink I have nearby progressively louder and with more liquid violently spilling out of my mouth
deepen the gargle until I gag and begin to cough and sputter
repeat as necessary

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
Escape From Noise

RavenousScoot posted:

start gargling whatever drink I have nearby progressively louder and with more liquid violently spilling out of my mouth
deepen the gargle until I gag and begin to cough and sputter
repeat as necessary

Angling for a guest spot?

RavenousScoot

Escape From Noise posted:

Angling for a guest spot?

skip ahead two weeks to me sitting amid crumpled papers, coffee cups, and cigarette butts

the page in front of me reads

"yawn compilation
incurable hiccup episode
sneeze on command?"

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
Dukberry

Start singing songs that will get big companies to make copyright claims on their podcast in the hopes that it gets stuck in their heads and they end up penniless from the lawsuits

Ass-penny

I cut people out of my life when they mention podcasts immediately and with extreme prejudice

super sweet best pal

Fake tooth filled with ipecac. Bite down, throw up. End any awkward social situation.

Escape From Noise

Coming up with a detailed story of how I lost my entire family during a family vacation and how because of that listening to content about family vacations is extremely triggering to me.

Finger Prince

Oh cool, is it like Conan Obrien needs a friend? That's a really funny podcast, I listen to it all the time. Have you heard it? It's really good. Such great chemistry. The long form talks with the guests are great, it's really great. He interviewed Obama and Biden, Michelle Obama, and those are really good but also random comedians that you might not have heard of, it's really cool to hear their stories. It's a great insight into the work that goes in to making good comedy. It's introduced me to so many interesting people and always makes me laugh. The needs a fan ones are also fun sometimes, but I usually skip them. Matt Gorely is kind of a weiner but is kind of endearing, and Sona is hilarious. Such good banter. Do you guys do banter? I bet it isn't as good as Conan Obrien. You should listen to that podcast. Couldn't hurt, is all I'm saying. Not that you should expect to be that good right off the bat, I'm sure you'll get there if you put in the work, but like you should listen to Conan Obrien's podcast. It's called Conan Obrien needs a friend. Oh sorry did I say that already? Yeah I love that podcast. You should do a podcast! You'd probably be pretty good at it. Not as good as Conan but hey we can't all be funny.

tadashi

Ask them a question about the podcast, but interrupt them with "What?" as soon as they start answering you.
Repeat.

Finger Prince

tadashi

Smartless.txt

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
i've got a friend who is really good at making plans for these kinds of hypotheticals: Justin Case

Piss And Shittium
Tell them there's a gajillion podcasts out there and that only a very small percentage are actually tolerable. The rest are just ordinary people with ordinary opinions and they're never going to get big.

Splicer

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
This is a funny idea, someone should do a podcast about it.

DoomCroissant

Roll D3 for Delicious Flaky Crust
i'm sick and tired of all these podcasters

but what i'm not sick and tired of is the great taste of magic spoon

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Steering the focus of their podcasts to be about each other's podcasts, like an ant death circle.

Splicer

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Human Castipede

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dukberry

Is it cool to hate an entire people's culture now? I hope so because I hate podcast people

Maybe I'd hate them less with an Audible subscription?