Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

still have plenty of 2023+backlog to play and here comes 2024

infinite wealth
dragon's dogma 2
saga emerald beyond
unicorn overlord
thousand year door
earth defense force 6
visions of mana
helldivers 2
rift wizard 2
dwarf fortress adventure mode update
caves of qud 1.0
path of achra 1.0
astlibra dlc
elden ring dlc (maybe)
factorio dlc (maybe)
mega man x corrupted (lol)

just what I can think of and doesn't include stuff that I'll probably get around to, like Persona 3 or FF7R. I've been gaming for more than 30 years now and I don't remember it ever being quite this good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Didn't read.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*clears throat for a while and then exhales loudly* Insulin Health Dragons Dogma Nuts Saga I'm-a-bald Retard Unicorn Overlord (? Bro?) Thousand Queer Snore TERF Defense Force6, Visions of Anal Helldivers 2 (No one but huge Giant Bomb dillsuckers bought the first one man. gently caress yu) Wift Wizood lol Dork Fortress Wet Boxers Mode Slaves of Poo'd rear end of Achemuch? Asslibra DSL (Dick Sucking Lips lol. Old one) Fat Turd Leo DLC Many Man Sex Corrupted (ew)

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Wormskull posted:

*clears throat for a while and then exhales loudly* Insulin Health Dragons Dogma Nuts Saga I'm-a-bald Retard Unicorn Overlord (? Bro?) Thousand Queer Snore TERF Defense Force6, Visions of Anal Helldivers 2 (No one but huge Giant Bomb dillsuckers bought the first one man. gently caress yu) Wift Wizood lol Dork Fortress Wet Boxers Mode Slaves of Poo'd rear end of Achemuch? Asslibra DSL (Dick Sucking Lips lol. Old one) Fat Turd Leo DLC Many Man Sex Corrupted (ew)

----------------

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

pity those who say immortality would be a bad thing, there's so many games to play

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
did you seriously include AI "art" in your post? good loving lord. youre so lucky the cucked soy mods made it illegal to say stuff like kill yourself, eat a bottle of pills, suck start a fuckin shotgun, etc

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

did you seriously include AI "art" in your post? good loving lord. youre so lucky the cucked soy mods made it illegal to say stuff like kill yourself, eat a bottle of pills, suck start a fuckin shotgun, etc

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

…In Minecraft :D

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
if it were such a good year for gaming, why would my r-word friends be insisting on playing rocket league and fortnite every night?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

if it were such a good year for gaming, why would my r-word friends be insisting on playing rocket league and fortnite every night?

It's always a good year for gaming when the fans support the devs who keep these amazing games running year after year. :peanut:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

It's always a good year for gaming when the fans support the devs who keep these amazing games running year after year. :peanut:

Hear hear.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

gently caress Justin Bieber. Teeny boppin pansy. gently caress OFF

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

HolePisser1982 posted:

authentic good vibes are hard to find so I had Microsoft make some for me

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

bees x1000 posted:

authentic good vibes are hard to find so I had Microsoft make some for me

I’d say Microsoft “made” you look like a bitch.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

TBH I don't know what I'm gonna play after Gaiden. Not buying a 90 dollar version of Infinite Wealth to get the full features of a normal videogame, especially when I wasn't that hot on the combat in the first one. Maybe I'll replay 0 like a complete psycho

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

gently caress Justin Bieber. Teeny boppin pansy. gently caress OFF

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Wormskull posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

johnny park
Sep 15, 2009

Wormskull posted:

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
all those good games and yet nothing is better than fortnite and a 30 year old MMO

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

have to agree, its a truly unprecedented time for gaming

eating good right now

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Oh yeah P3make soon duhhh. DURRRRRRR, AUUHH A POOP MY PANTS - Mr. Take It Too Far

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Oh yeah P3make soon duhhh. DURRRRRRR, AUUHH A POOP MY PANTS - Mr. Take It Too Far

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That Little Demon posted:

all those good games and yet nothing is better than fortnite and a 30 year old MMO

My man you’re in too deep.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pablo Nergigante posted:

My man you’re in too deep.

I'm right

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I’d say Microsoft “made” you look like a bitch.

nah they did that when I bought an Xbox One

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
dragons ligma 2

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

not really

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

bees x1000 posted:

still have plenty of 2023+backlog to play and here comes 2024

infinite wealth
dragon's dogma 2
saga emerald beyond
unicorn overlord
thousand year door
earth defense force 6
visions of mana
helldivers 2
rift wizard 2
dwarf fortress adventure mode update
caves of qud 1.0
path of achra 1.0
astlibra dlc
elden ring dlc (maybe)
factorio dlc (maybe)
mega man x corrupted (lol)

just what I can think of and doesn't include stuff that I'll probably get around to, like Persona 3 or FF7R. I've been gaming for more than 30 years now and I don't remember it ever being quite this good.

lol I've been in the mmx corrupted discord for years waiting to see if it ever comes out

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

This.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Was finna talk about this quarters upcoming releases but the vibe of the thread has turned sour. Peace.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Wormskull posted:

----------------

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Wormskull posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Was finna talk about this quarters upcoming releases but the vibe of the thread has turned sour. Peace.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted: