Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...63257e2dfa9d96&

It's the weirdest god drat thing i've ever seen. I know the song is a remix of a song called "Metamorphosis". but the video is just so loving mystifying, i must know if there's more to it out there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Aishlinn posted:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...63257e2dfa9d96&

It's the weirdest god drat thing i've ever seen. I know the song is a remix of a song called "Metamorphosis". but the video is just so loving mystifying, i must know if there's more to it out there.

hmm, what the christ

it's incredible

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
I have nothing to add except that was incredible and I am glad you posted it

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

It's the music video for the A$AP Rocky song Taylor Swift. Dunno why it seems to not be on YouTube

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
I don't know either but my understanding is that phonk is largely an Eastern European thing so this seems to be a video expression of the idea of gopniks remixing American rap

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

Martman posted:

It's the music video for the A$AP Rocky song Taylor Swift. Dunno why it seems to not be on YouTube

Oh

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Holy fuckin cock poo poo what the fuckin gently caress

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Martman posted:

bless you. i honestly think its much more strange with the song they used in the clip i posted. regardless, what a loving wild video, i'm glad people are getting a kick out of it.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
Yeh that's a music video but with some other song laid over so it's not even matching the lips sync :argh:

real fun vfx work tho

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

like you can find the video but only on weird uzbekistani youtube or something wtf, I didn't even want to link the sites because I dunno if they're shady. I guess the music video was never officially released or something

feelix
Nov 27, 2016

Martman posted:

like you can find the video but only on weird uzbekistani youtube or something wtf, I didn't even want to link the sites because I dunno if they're shady. I guess the music video was never officially released or something

Seems intentional given the video content

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

feelix posted:

Seems intentional given the video content

honestly yeah you're not wrong. its just SO weird. like you found it on a broken vhs tape in a yard sale in the middle of nowhere in russia

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I'm trippin ballllllss maaaan

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Wow

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

I have nothing to add except that was incredible and I am glad you posted it

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Martman posted:

another gbs success story

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

hmmm?

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Absolutely nothing could have prepared me for that video

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

my expectations have been defied

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
he nearly got hit by a car

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I will meditate on this video OP.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
how ebically viral

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

hell yeah

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
love asap rocky but this song is cool too

Vakal
May 11, 2008
why do I feel this is how cats and dogs see the human world all of the time.

databasic
Jan 8, 2024
exactly which part of this is confusing to you, op

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
this is much faster paced and steadicam style and way more eastern bloc but it reminds me of the heaven can wait video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NARh2xZeegM

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

kntfkr posted:

this is much faster paced and steadicam style and way more eastern bloc but it reminds me of the heaven can wait video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NARh2xZeegM

yeah, same sorta vibe. But heaven can wait has at least...some parts that make a little sense instead of every single shot is utter insanity all over the place. i think ive watched that clip like 50 times, and i still notice new stuff each time.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

PokeJoe posted:

Absolutely nothing could have prepared me for that video

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME