Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

This is what it looks like after I count all my drug money several register tills.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Wear gloves plz

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Here’s the one without two chipped nails.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

DamnCanadian
Jan 3, 2005

Perpetuating the stereotype since 1978.

Johnny?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Okay but I actually took a pic of my hand the other day so here.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

goon hands starting to look a bit high mileage. the uncanny smoothness of their yesteryear gone like so much cheeto dust in the rain

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I SPECIFICALLY POSTED THE LESS WIZENED HAND

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

ChickenHeart posted:

I can't shake the feeling that these photos are going straight into someone's spank bank

ah well

idk what the freak a spank bank is but im absolutely adding these all to my Hank bank. Hank is my uncle and he loves hands. thanks everyone.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

TrashMammal posted:

goon hands starting to look a bit high mileage. the uncanny smoothness of their yesteryear gone like so much cheeto dust in the rain

My hands have always been wrinkly, I've been told the inside of my hand is weird with how many flexion creases (or whatever they're called) I have.
When I curl or close my hand it looks like a grandma that was left in the bath for too long.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

dang. you got some palmistry in the style of birdshot going on there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

TrashMammal posted:

dang. you got some palmistry in the style of birdshot going on there

I go into a palm reader and they just tell me they can't help me, lol.