Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
folks, we’re going to push the US democratic party left. hop on board.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

speng31b
May 8, 2010

defenestrating tehm out the overton window

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.
Okay so how do we get them to stand that close to the cliff though?

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I can drive a bulldozer

deadjb
Aug 11, 2002

LuxuryLarva posted:

Okay so how do we get them to stand that close to the cliff though?

Let me use this example: Imagine four balls on the edge of a cliff. Say a direct copy of the ball nearest the cliff is sent to the back of the line of balls and takes the place of the first ball. The formerly first ball becomes the second, the second becomes the third, and the fourth falls off the cliff.

Voting works the same way.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Medicare for Some by 2040

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

speng31b posted:

defenestrating tehm out the overton window

making fifty million "full communism now, biden 2024" shirts and mailing them to every voter in a swing state

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
restraining Israel's genocide policy is right-wing, evidenced by Ronald Reagan

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

GalacticAcid posted:

moreover, free croup

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I don't understand. Are they standing to the right of an open industrial meat grinder?

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

Honestly it's a great idea, provided there's a cliff to the left of them

ProfessorBooty
Jan 25, 2004

Amulet of the Dark
I'm afraid if we push them to the left they will go from "stupid nazis" to "smart nazis"

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

we should push them left, off a cliff!!!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E0ot9iJm_k

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

im going to push the democratic party to the right

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

lobster shirt posted:

by voting for them?

moreover, free croup

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

lobster shirt posted:

Thank you lobster shirt

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021
We as a country need to push Democrats to the left to ensure that we are as accommodating as possible to asylum-seekers fleeing poverty and violence, a position taken by known 21st-century liberal Ronald Reagan
We could strengthen environmental protections while we're at it if we also want to walk in the footsteps of that radical hippie Richard Nixon

The Islamic Shock has issued a correction as of 12:24 on Jan 28, 2024

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

GalacticAcid posted:

All aboooooard the $15 minimum wage train. LETS loving GOOOOO!!!!!!!

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021

Homeless Friend posted:

All aboooooard the $15 minimum wage train. LETS loving GOOOOO!!!!!!!
The fact that they are not endlessly refusing to shut the gently caress up about this issue and healthcare is what I tell people as for why I don't like the Dems when I want to be short and quippy. Incidentally that and weed are also what I say to explain why they don't actually want to win

The Islamic Shock has issued a correction as of 12:28 on Jan 28, 2024

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic

DaysBefore posted:

Thank you lobster shirt

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

dont announce what direction you will be pushing them... you gotta keep them guessing

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

imagine four democrats on the edge of a cliff

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
As for all their problems, the Democrats are the prime way to affect real change in America. And America is only getting better.

Time to roll up your sleeves and smash some chuds.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Soiled Meat

my bony fealty posted:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
really, pushing democrats any direction is fine. most of them will snap in half and then dissolve into dust. and as for the rest, it's still good for them to get shoved around.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Update on this?

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic

genericnick posted:

Update on this?

done

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

too far left perhaps

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

gently pushed Joe Biden left...he fell and broke his hip

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021
I hear the last guy who tried to push too far to the left for certain peoples' liking got pushed back and to the left

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

my bony fealty posted:

Biden works the same way

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

genericnick posted:

Update on this?

just pushed them fuhrer right

moreover, free croup

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

The Islamic Shock posted:

I hear the last guy who tried to push too far to the left for certain peoples' liking got pushed back and to the left

I cannot find the promo where Kevin Nash is talking about the Finger poke of Doom and he says "I fell back... And to the left. Back... And to the left."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

AnimeIsTrash posted:

fuhrer right