Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

cos every time some oval office comes in and he's like 'oh yeaaaah i remember that guy!'

shut up

what do you really think about marlo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

wow....he's evil

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

such a good performance by jamie hector

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
I think casting Chris Pratt to voice him in the movie was a weird choice

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
I like the part where he climbed into a sewer and ate the mushrooms he found there.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

I like the part where he climbed into a sewer and ate the mushrooms he found there.

pretty sure that was Prizbo

Prof. Fantastic
Aug 24, 2007

Everybody needs a little Scooter Duck in their lives...
itsa me marlo

Bear Enthusiast
Mar 20, 2010

Maybe
You'll think of me
When you are all alone
His name was his name

ZoDiAC_
Jun 23, 2003

Poor sociopath
probably took Ecstasy once and wondered why white people take something that just makes you sweaty and trembly, like the onset of flu, with zero emotional content whatsoever

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Marlo: street philosopher

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i like when he did a max payne bullet time dive and fired pigeons from his guns

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

I like to think that he took Herc's camera and paid a couple hoppers in drugs to do a daily show of fast food reviews, rims and who got the best package in the neighborhood.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

I'd rather talk of Lulgl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

i love that movie