Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Sure, Japanese people flew the planes on that fateful day, but there are reports of Irgun members celebrating as the attack happened. Perhaps these Zionists were in on some sort of plot to do pearl harbor

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

the dancing samurais

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
unleashing my bankai on pearl harbor

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Wait, Japan was responsible for that Michael Bay movie? Did they do Transformers and The Island too?

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

I've checked the photos from the event and the supposed japanese planes do not have the current japanese flag. Sounds like a botched false flag operation

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

I was taught that German was the party responsible for pearl harbor. Where did the myth that Japan did pearl harbor get started and why is everyone buying it?

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

NeonPunk posted:

I was taught that German was the party responsible for pearl harbor. Where did the myth that Japan did pearl harbor get started and why is everyone buying it?

Contemporary thought, as expressed by Douglas MacArthur, was that the japanese were racially incapable of flying aircraft and that "japanese" pilots were germans in disguise

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

NeonPunk posted:

They're trying to ignore the research done by Senator John "Bluto" Blutarsky!

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Weka posted:

Sure, Japanese people flew the planes on that fateful day, but there are reports of Irgun members celebrating as the attack happened. Perhaps these Zionists were in on some sort of plot to do pearl harbor

the code to start the attack was "torah torah torah" after all

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Eat This Glob posted:

lmao

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Eat This Glob posted:

the plot thickens

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Eat This Glob posted:

this honestly confused me as a kid lol

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Lol if you think Japan is real. It's made up by a cabal of pedophiles to launder "anime" as a genuine cultural export.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
/\ oh of course, "Japan" is just shorthand for that shadowy cabal. I thought we were all on the same page here

bedpan posted:

I've checked the photos from the event and the supposed japanese planes do not have the current japanese flag. Sounds like a botched false flag operation

They just had a big red dot painted on them which is basically the Japanese flag. Please keep your fake news conspiracy theories to the UFO thread

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Eat This Glob posted:

lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
see you in space cowboy but its a silhouette of a japanese zero instead of spikes ship

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Eat This Glob posted:

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

ikanreed posted:

Lol if you think Japan is real. It's made up by a cabal of pedophiles to launder "anime" as a genuine cultural export.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mods in the pocket of big Japan, probably paid in manga

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Lobster shirt is just one small piece. You want to crack this whole thing wide open, get to the bottom of who did Pearl Harbor? Follow the anime…

Junkozeyne
Feb 13, 2012
Unban CaptainACAB but only let him post in this thread

Weka
May 5, 2019

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Lobster shirt is just one small piece. You want to crack this whole thing wide open, get to the bottom of who did Pearl Harbor? Follow the anime…

Libster is a fd alt confirmed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
Sure but I think inventing anime made up for it