Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Doin' fuckin' laundry!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

It's not like I'm busy or anything but I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS poo poo!

super sweet best pal

The trick to doing laundry is to have a task you want to do less than laundry.

RavenousScoot

better than dishes :^0

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
Escape From Noise

RavenousScoot posted:

better than dishes :^0

Not if ur single

Dumb Sex-Parrot

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Zoya

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

i enjoy laundry actually, though nowadays my partner does most of it cuz she wants it done more often than i care to bother

years back i used to live in this big terrible round apartment tower (all of the apartments were shaped like slices of pizza cuz it was round, also it wound up getting condemned like 2 years after i moved lol) and the entire basement was just a room full of washing machines and dryers

i would wait 2, 3, sometimes 4 weeks until literally all of my clothes were dirty, then drag them all down in 3 huge laundry bags at like 4 in the morning on a wednesday and just fill all of the machines, sit on top of them, smoke weed, and vibe to music

it was the highlight of my month every time

thank you snuff melange for the beautiful winter siggy~!

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er

Escape From Noise posted:

Doin' fuckin' laundry!

dude my cat will just sit there on the counter WATCHING ME and not even lending a paw :mad:

Ass-penny

oh I was going to say being alive :yikes:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

I don't really mind laundry typically, but sometimes the machine gets real off balance and doesn't drain correctly and I have to unpack and repack my sopping wet, very cold sheets and put it back in spin mode and that makes me want to cry so :shrug:

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
clean laundry is more of a want than a need OP. simply embrace a slovenly life of squalor :shrug:

what difference does it rlly make

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

lol

Okay so in Australia we don't really use dryers, and hell, I don't even own one. We hang our washing out on hills hoist washing lines or if you live in an apartment, on a clothes airer.

We also use our hills hoist washing lines to play goon of fortune, but that's by the bye.

My point being, I like laundry (in Australia mostly called 'the washing'). I like putting it in the washing machine, I like hanging it up. I even like bringing it in. It's the folding part my poo poo falls apart on lol. I end up getting clean clothes out of the basket to wear, and not my drawers

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

Areola Grande posted:

clean laundry is more of a want than a need OP. simply embrace a slovenly life of squalor :shrug:

what difference does it rlly make

Goon, there is nothing better than the small of fresh washing, taken off a hills hoist on a summer's day :allears:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

:gas: