Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

the aviator. on at a bar right now, looks sick. dope movie or academy slop?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Never saw it. Try a different bar

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

what u drinking homie

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Fungah! posted:

the aviator. on at a bar right now, looks sick. dope movie or academy slop?

it rules

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
dudes rock

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
dicaprio's a slop leading man

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I got the tude now posted:

see that's what had me wondering. cn be good, too hungry for attention as a lead

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

what u drinking homie

hot toddy and then a g&t

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

I got the tude now posted:

Once Upon A Time In Hollywood is god tier

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

Once Upon A Time In Hollywood is god tier

gently caress... very true.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
maybe him being slop is hwy it works so well. tarintino can see it but scorsese cant.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I don't know what this thread is about but I was never a huge Leo fan before watching Once Upon A Time In Hollywood. He always felt a little off to me, in all of his major roles, even Django, but he nailed it there.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i thought Hollywood was very good and definitely my favorite Leo role tho the last like 45 minutes of the movie are insane whiplash compared to the first two hours

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Leo flipping out in his trailer is loving funny as hell dude, lmfao. That movie rules

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

god once upon a time in hollywood is sick. idk leo's cool when hes not fishin for an oscar but when he is he fuckin sucks

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Once Upon kicks so much rear end. Leo tries way too hard sometimes but when he’s good he’s really good

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i trust marty op

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

i trust marty op

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Leo was fantastic in Killers of the Flower Moon which makes me wonder if he’s like George Clooney or Brad Pitt where he’s better at playing contemptible dimwits than the suave leading man roles he usually gets

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Punished Chuck posted:

Leo was fantastic in Killers of the Flower Moon which makes me wonder if he’s like George Clooney or Brad Pitt where he’s better at playing contemptible dimwits than the suave leading man roles he usually gets

yeah i mentioned it after watching Burn after Reading but i love Pitt when he's just a smoothbrain dirtbag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Contemptible Pitt ftw