Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Ew, no.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Mnoba posted:

nooner is a leap year baby

so nooner is only technically 17 or 18 years old?

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
one day closer to death, whats there to be happy about? time waits for noon man

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

dreezy posted:

one day closer to death, whats there to be happy about? time waits for noon man

of course? What shithead thinks being older makes you happier? I kinda do

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

ive pretty steadily gotten happier the older i get

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

what kind of rear end in a top hat do poo poo, and learn from it then become better

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

This. And when life starts to suck again I'll have sweet senility to look forward to.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

making the sad thread now

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat

smdh

on this, noonermas, noless

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Happu birthday

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
yeah, happy birthday!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Hope you had a good birthday. gently caress theses dudes!

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Just keep the thread rolling we'll get the right day at some point.

I'm going to predate this one to like, August 19th: happy birthday nooner I hope you enjoy your micheladas with some cilantro, for that Latin kick!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

syntaxfunction posted:

Just keep the thread rolling we'll get the right day at some point.

I'm going to predate this one to like, August 19th: happy birthday nooner I hope you enjoy your micheladas with some cilantro, for that Latin kick!

does it compare to your boot lickin?

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

does it compare to your boot lickin?

Lol Mumpy is having another breakdown I see :allears:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Is this like one o those things back in school when your friend would leave their Facebook open so you'd change their birthday and then laugh when everyone wished them happy birthday?

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Nooner posted:

Is this like one o those things back in school when your friend would leave their Facebook open so you'd change their birthday and then laugh when everyone wished them happy birthday?

OP said your birthday was this year, that's technically correct unless it's a leap year, so quit being a party pooper

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Yeah me too.

I discovered meditation. And it’s wonderful.

All the poo poo I used to stew about, gone. Missed sexual opportunities, the girl who said no when I asked her to prom, the guys I shoulda fought, how my parents let me down, the rat race I had in my head with everyone all the time. What I should have done with my life if I could start again. All of these just left.

I felt like I reached this higher plane. I set down a million pounds and finally I could stand tall again. I had a guitar I never learned how to play, and thought about how I always wanted to. I picked it up, and started stroking the strings and holding the bars. I noticed how the strings vibrated, how they felt on my fingers. I started to string bits together into a song. I wasn't good but it was fun.

And I didn't need to be a rockstar, or make money doing this, or use it to prove I was better than my siblings, or prove my dad wrong, or get girls, or make my friends think I was cool. I was loving around with this guitar because It was fun. I'm enjoying this.

Then I sobbed, because I haven't felt joy in so long. I had forgotten about it. I remembered how wonderful everything seemed when I was a child, and realized how I had lost it. I had replaced all of my spirit, and enthusiasm, and joy with insecurity, and hate, and jealousy and fear. And I had lived in this state for decades.

And I was so sad that I wasted so much of my life. That sad feeling was fleeting though, it passed through me, I felt the sadness and it was expended. It had served its purpose, and had no further value to me, so I discarded it. I was no longer a person that needed to add to a collection of sad thoughts and grudges that I dragged around with me everywhere I went. I was free. This was such a warm place and I decided I wouldn’t ever leave.

Did I say meditation? I meant snorting crushed up Oxies. I have some hubcabs for sale over in SA mart, go check it out.

Anyway Happy Birthday Nooner.

baalaagaa
Apr 9, 2004
Happy Birthday Nooner, hopefully it's your last.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Nooner posted:

Just going on record that I did not wish you a happy birthday,

Go to hell.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

syntaxfunction posted:

Lol Mumpy is having another breakdown I see :allears:

I don't. I only lick the boots with the most flavor.
What boots do you lick?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat
I ate pesto pasta on noonmasday

Also, in mind of SAD, I threatened a dog. Nooner would have liked that, minus the dog

I then pet the dog. That was more for me.

He bit me mercilessly