Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

delightful
Jul 20, 2022

Orange Carlisle posted:

I hope they care more about roman's title reign being longer than hogan's than they do cody finishing his story because that is the wwe I know

edit: and I know this is the mecca thread so I'm not even saying this as a negative - either outcome will result in me being positive on it

I don't think this thread has to be positive, I think it's just more about discussing the content itself, which is really often bad in a funny way rather than the organization, which is really often bad in a depressing way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I hope Roman decides he is going to beat Bruno’s longevity record

Hell yeah acknowledge him

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Who would be the Zbysko to Roman's Bruno?

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

It's a good show

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Gumball Gumption posted:

It's a good show

Another satisfied Main Event watcher