Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
FredFucks: *takes a hit off vape* Fetch my controller queermo.
Lt. Loco: I got your controller right here *grabs dick and balls*
FredFucks: *buries forearm in Lt. Loco's neck while laughing* What's that bitch? Can't hear you.
Lt. Loco: *applies double wristlock on FredFucks, threatening to pull his shoulder out of socket*
FredFucks: you think that Gracie poo poo is gonna save you pussy?
Current Imp Zone Modmin, also on the couch: Hey guys, can we please just play Mario Kart?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

ol yeller posted:

FredFucks: *buries forearm in Lt. Loco's neck while laughing* What's that bitch? Can't hear you.
Lt. Loco: *applies double wristlock on FredFucks, threatening to pull his shoulder out of socket*
Current Imp Zone Modmin, also on the couch: Hey guys, can we please just play Mario Kart?

lmao

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

ol yeller posted:

ol yeller posted:

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ol yeller posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

ol yeller posted:

lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

ol yeller posted:

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

ol yeller posted:

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

ol yeller posted:

----------------

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

ol yeller posted:

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
A bunch of 2018 imps pumping iron in the gym, blasting all the good poo poo on the boombox (rage, tool, to a lesser extent deftones and the bizkit) when a 2023 imp walks in with his IZWF "We Made a Wiki" t shirt tucked into his basketball shorts (long white socks up to the top of his calves too) and starts playing Goodbye Volcano High All Songs on his brand new iPhone and walking slow as hell on the treadmill

----------------

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

ol yeller posted:

A bunch of 2018 imps pumping iron in the gym, blasting all the good poo poo on the boombox (rage, tool, to a lesser extent deftones and the bizkit) when a 2023 imp walks in with his IZWF "We Made a Wiki" t shirt tucked into his basketball shorts (long white socks up to the top of his calves too) and starts playing Goodbye Volcano High All Songs on his brand new iPhone and walking slow as hell on the treadmill

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller posted:

Lmao

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

ol yeller posted:

lol

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ol yeller posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ol yeller posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ol yeller posted:

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The two chair throwing retard twins from Gummo ftw,

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

ol yeller posted:

ol yeller posted:

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

ol yeller posted:

lmfao