Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Putin let him go get treatment in Germany which I take as being permission and a suggestion to just stat hosed off and free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Weka posted:

Putin let him go get treatment in Germany which I take as being permission and a suggestion to just stat hosed off and free

yeah he got a hall pass, but also strong death drive

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i bet some chump convinced n-word man that the people were fed up with putin because of the war and would rise up and install him into power lol

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Homeless Friend posted:

lol i was wondering that too. he flew back of his ownnvolition:dafuq:

Prigozhin took a small plane between Moscow and Petersburg after being exiled to Africa. There's something in the water.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Al! posted:

i bet some chump convinced n-word man that the people were fed up with putin because of the war and would rise up and install him into power lol

This is my guess lol, the beloved martyr of GBS Alexei 'Kill em All' Navalny got hopped up on hopium by retarded spy agency nonsense. Or the other way around and he convinced them

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/jacobin/status/1760096998865400274?s=20

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

quote:

During this period, the issue of social injustice began to occupy a key place in Navalny’s rhetoric. He actively opposed Putin’s neoliberal pension reform, pushing for the creation of independent unions of nurses and teachers, and criticized the government during the pandemic over the meager payments to people who had lost their incomes and jobs. Navalny was not led to these stances because he started from leftist ideas, but because of his experience of constant travel around the country and the ability to listen to very different people about their real problems.

goddammit jacobin

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

rip this guy whose whole thing seemed to be getting shot or imprisoned whenever he tried something

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

I may be thinking of a collage of all putin's opponents tbf

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
Navalny: I hear you, I see you, even the cockroaches and f*****s

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
they tried to ship that mf into russia like lennin in 1917 and he just got gulaged

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

been saying Bhaskar Sunkara is brain damaged for a while now

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

nalvany was a cprf op to discredit the russian liberal opposition

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
feliz navalnydad

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lol

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

The Russian Volunteer Corps, the literal neo-nazis who attacked Bryansk and got smoked, claim they had a plan to spring Navalny. Probably just a coincidence.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Ranking humans eh? Navalny would approve

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

It's suddenly very important to point out that Navalny was no angel.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
well he certainly is now

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
lol

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Weka
May 5, 2019

Alhazred posted:

Now that almost the entire western media and political class is lionizing a nazi, while the fuhrer of the free world is making afaict baseless accusations he was murdered? Yep.

samogonka
Nov 5, 2016
they killed our stooge :qq:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Alhazred posted:

He's headshotting Chechnyans in heaven now. :angel: