Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
💯

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
no

i'll be reflexively hearing the far cry enemy tagging sound effect every time

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

bump

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

bump

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

when i first saw the triangle i thought it was for the i/p thread only and got a lil chuckle out of it

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
this but also make the collapsed triangle a Palestinian flag

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

change it to a swastika

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i don't think that's as good!

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
It will give empty quotes a whole new meaning

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

my bony fealty posted:

change it to a swastika

Do this for the hitler thread, and then bring back the hitler thread.

Griz
May 21, 2001

i say swears online posted:

when i first saw the triangle i thought it was for the i/p thread only and got a lil chuckle out of it

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

really queer Christmas posted:

Do this for the hitler thread, and then bring back the hitler thread.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Hitler thread is where the heart is

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
tyvm

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

agreed, make the triangles red

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic

TODD BONZALEZ posted:

agreed, make the triangles red

done. you’re welcome.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic
wait are they gone now? lol

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

lumpentroll posted:

wait are they gone now? lol

???

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

they only show up for big posts now

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

FirstnameLastname posted:

Capitalism at its core, whether or not It is acknowledged, is a series of very familiar but nonetheless entirely human-made fetishisms driven by a delusional, detached disassociated state of existing in a world powered by individualism and the individual, not groups, in a world that is infact collectively powered by billions of human workers doing work and by zero human capitalists doing anything at all. Even if someone's a good leader? Leading plus capitalism makes you a worse leader, capitalism is about self interest, not the group.

I am very quickly coming to the position this is going to pull capitalism down on its own, individualism thought has gripped every major institution in society i can even find from government to military to business to education - try finding one trend one major long-term trend that is headed in a good direction under capitalism, in any area. I was born in 1990, nothing in society has gotten better under this system in my entire life, every institution is in decay.
The only thing that improves is technology - that is not people. Social dynamics in a system don't change, the relationship between classes doesn't change, only their relative conditions, when these decline the social dynamics will as well, and when the class thats is benefiting under the system fears it might lose its benefits, this is what brought the rise of Nazi Germany, this is what brought the rise of fascist thought under Donald Trump, Israel, and the fascist elements on both sides of the Ukr-Russia war

all useful work is from groups, leaders can't do anything without a group, they aren't more valuable, they are a counterpoint: they direct a group in directions it is already able and willing to do, group and leader interactions are systems, systems are what they do. From what i see, leaders in America can't understand this at the most fundamental level because they are so individualistically minded, that they cannot think about the group as an equal to them. they're failing in their duties, the group is failing, they see that and they think that the group is being lazy.
Capitalist business owners continually say "Nobody wants to work anymore", Not a single one of them has done the work to find out why they can't hire people. If they ever did, they would not say that stuff and wouldn't have those problem. That's not how it works, people respond the same to incentives they always have, the incentives change - systems don't change, they are what they are you can only get different systems, If it's like that now? It was always like this. The Human mind was always like this, it hasn't changed since Hitler or chattel slavery, If the system is not changed, as new people are born those same old atrocities will come back, again and again and again.

capitalism can't be changed, inherently. It is a system built on unchanging human characteristics, it doesn't have any other qualities, it's just a way to quantify those characteristics in an asynchronous abstraction that can be divided arbitrarily, rapidly converted or fed back into itself, it's divisible binary and determinism that doesn't feel like it
it is not freedom unless people don't die from starvation or thirst, don't have to pay for those things and don't have to be employed by capitalists to have money to pay for them
those qualities being true actually makes it slavery, It's just abstracted It's asynchronous, your punishment is being starved. It doesn't matter when it happens it matters that you didn't pay, because you didn't have money, because you didn't serve capital. likewise, it doesn't matter that the person killing you isn't the person benefiting from your death, if someone makes money from it, someone will kill you. If someone can get away with it, they will steal you they will steal your things they will steal your land and they will force you into poverty if for no other reason then to keep you from becoming a threat to them and their own hierarchy

It is going to continue doing genocide and slavery and murder to make the number go up because it will have competition over its number; humans will always compete if they think they will have to

It is built from human psychology. it only can happen one way because at the group level there's only one kind of human

This clashes against the exceptionalism and selfishness required under capitalism in order to capitalize, if you're not selfish you can't capitalize, your brain won't go that direction, it's like being hungry while you puke - it doesn't happen

I think this one psychological phenomena is going to destroy capitalism all on its own, i think it is caught in a feedback loop of individualism boosting incentives that do not reward the group

with enough of these, the groups will fall apart. The people don't go anywhere, they will just form different groups, If one of them doesn't have stuff and the system can't give it to them because it can't give them enough numbers, it's going to reach a point where they are just going to take the stuff. If this starts to happen, it will create its own feedback loop of societal dysfunction, very fast
It doesn't matter what the technological development of a state is it doesn't matter what the population is

It only matters what the relationship between classes is, If they become too unequal, humans aren't unequal - they just believe they are, on both sides of the equation

this is a problem under the system, because capitalism is held together entirely by systems of officiated or instinctivw and artificial
- monetary heirarchy
- racial heirachy
- power heirarchy
- technological hierarchy
- nationalist hierarchy
- educational heirarchy

as far as I can tell these things only matter in as much as they can be established
as far as I can tell things can only be unilaterally established by winners of Wars
as far as I can tell the winner of any war is the more collective and more native group by virtue of efficiency alone, for a good example look at the observed performance of Hamas against the IDF, they have less numbers and less material by far they are in one of the poorest places on the globe
But the mindset of the Islamic Resistance Movement is Strong, they know what they are all fighting for
they are all fighting for One Cause, and they are physically closer which means they are able to concentrate higher numbers with less energy and material requirements and at the group-macro scale, warfare is two streams of matter and human bodies colliding DBZ Kamehameha style until one side gives out, there's nothing clever there's no innovation at the largest scale, it is two streams smashing into each other there's no room for anything else, it is too big for one person, the scale is immense, when people think of war I think they think of a guy with a rifle, they don't think of 200 miles of trench line and hundreds of thousands of shells fired a day, they think that war is like movies, those are movies, I think people think war is like phones and changes every couple years, or that it is something done to impress or demonstrate martial prowess, to intimidate others

war is War tho, It is a heirarchy of matter, alone.
not of thoughts, not emotions, not aesthetics and not of humans,the Universe decides who wins War, paying attention to anything else at all is a delusional God complex.
assuming that people who aren't like you can't fight as well as you and certainly can't fight better, this assumption seems to be made from race, history, technology, muscle size, height, 'deserving it', being "the good guys", but none of those things are what kills people in war, people kill people in war, primarily with the largest caliber artillery - war is a giant collaborative gun building and hole digging contest where whichever side has the strongest collective drive to win will make their groups ditches hold the most big cannons

It has not changed you learned this in that cutscene - War is about the group winning the War, and everything else is secondary to that goal, always

I don't think capitalism can remember this stuff! I don't think people looked at how war really works at scale against non-insurgency groups ,before starting all of these wars, they just figured they would succeed because America was strong in 1943, everyone from then is dead, most of the institutional knowledge has been lost because labor is not valued properly and institutions can't keep enough brains that are smart enough, the ones that are working for them are thinking about themselves and not the institution and this is a cumulative effect that only goes one direction: Profit :) Not winning, especially not solving climate change

By virtue of being an individualist ideological framework that is functionally an extra layer of abstracted 'playing pretend' on top of real life the same as divine right or believing in witches or bodysnatchers I think Capitalism fundamentally and as a whole simply cannot compete in the long run, or the short run, It is choking itself to death right now. It's not genuinely competitive economically, nor militarily nor otherwise. Capitalism is extra steps and inefficiency taken by individuals from the group, it only works when there is space to continue expanding forever, once the global community formed i think capital ran out of room - there's not enough logistic bandwidth for it to expand to space, capital cannot sustain the industries over the timeframes required to even seriously attempt, you cannot move that much matter in a for-profit self landing reusable multipurpose rocket, space travel is the most specialized thing that there is, everything that goes up into space has to be made exactly for what it is going to do or it will not do it well
space doesn't always have room to find a profit margin, material wealth is like 220m km away in the asteroid belt and we have no technology currently capable of accessing those resources, none planned that i know of
SpaceX and Blue Origin are cosplay for billionaires to pretend they are contributing to cover up for their moral inadequacies, they aren't contributing they aren't even driving new technologies the state is subsidizing that stuff, it subsidized teslas, all Capital does is make these things more expensive and less accessible. Nothing happens if an individual goes to space just like nothing changes if you get into a submarine and go to the Titanic, doesn't make you an astronaut or explorer: those are positions that perform work and are on teams

capital economically requires some method of exploitation or forced advantage through sabotage, or having a massive resource advantage, the two things that allowed capital to survive as long as it has after the Russian revolution and through the cold war. everything that is not directly the exploitation, is simply compensated for through the abstraction of monetary valuation, where "the invisible hand" works out, via debt. This means a person can accrue debt over time that they cannot pay off unless they scam, kill, rob, or enslave other people, there is no other source

this is how things like banana republics and the Atlantic slave trade came to be, this was the endgame of Nazi Germany Generalplan Ost, trail of tears, Armenian genocide, Tulsa race massacre,

what I think actually happens is people work and they will productively labor to produce or maintain under any system and this is the generated value, and then under capitalism people who own wealth and control the economy will change the economic conditions to suction the generated wealth of workers from their entire socioeconomic class through death by a thousand cuts methods of inflation and rent seeking and fines and price gouging and theft and drive that wealth towards the capitalist class and their pooled power structure.
I think this is going to come to an end sooner rather than later, depriving the larger group that does more work of stuff is a bad idea by the wealthy, their bodyguards cannot aim two rifles in separate directions, they can't operate two vehicles, they are humans and in group, humans of equal motivation are equal in performance

Capitalism is physiologically unable to provide as much motivation to a fight, people can't fight as hard for abstract things like numeric wealth values compared to real things like human lives, capitalist behavior is driven by wealth not teamwork, fascist behavior is driven by killing, not teamwork, people don't realize how weak that makes them and how strong you are when you're on a team

This is why Castro never got assassinated after 200 whatever attempts: the people around him respected him, because he respected them. you can't bribe that, can't scare it into scattering, It is stronger and it doesn't lose, because it's the same people on both sides and one just has a better deal and better system all around

that's why Capitalism has to try so hard to demonize the idea and make everyone think it's when you have a slave master ordering you around. That is capitalist projection from hearing "everyone is equal and a worker" and thinking "oh that's terrible, I treat workers like poo poo, if im a worker the workers will treat me that way too" , same with gulag its a capitalist panic attack over a place that makes you learn some stuff and have to do work. they just made people who didn't know how to do work do work so they could contribute to society and reenter it, they didn't enslave and execute people, the priority of a marxist state just like any other state is the needs of the people it serves, If a state serves all of the people of a state as its priority? you get a good state, people aren't messed up and evil, this system inherently is at its most core levels and functions, you cannot have individual competition over resources without warfare and genocide occuring as consequence,
you can't have priorities split between unequally sized groups with equal resources allocated to each group, the most efficacious distribution of any resources will invariably follow need - from each, according to

you can't have one person doing 10 people's jobs - that just means at least 9 jobs are not getting done, return to reality

you can't have individual and group priorities overlapped arbitrarily, that is fascism and naziism, return to reality

pretending there's no hierarchy when there is one makes you a liberal, return to reality

you can't allow individuals to direct institutions that serve the needs of the group to serve their own needs, that is embezzlement, give it back

Capitalism, Fascism, Liberalism and any other ideological organizations of hierarchy doesn't make sense as a winning practice applied to humans who were all born in the same system with the same rank in heirarchy, it's only there as an imaginary construct in a mind that has been shaped by the society it was born into -
a construct agreed upon by our ancestors who respected Feudalism and Slavery and believed that some had the divine right to rule from God and some were to be ruled over, until some rulers heads fell into baskets and that artificial heirarchy dissolved like it was never there to begin with

i think trying to establish any artificial hierarchy between equals will invariably force them to equalize things over time. groups of humans do not enjoy being enslaved or victimized by other groups of humans, they will disagree over this, no matter how hard the slaver fights at best nothing will change, the slave has everything to gain and if a society gives no reason to think of anything else that is gonna happen, and looking at long-term trends, this seems to be how humans go, nobody actually has any say, they are just pretending to be king right now

For example, china is producing over half of the world's steel since 2020, they increase production in a single month more than America makes cumulatively in a year, America isn't even 10% of global output, steel is The resource of warfare, America cannot be competitive with it, doesn't matter how expensive it's aircraft carriers are, 300 planes will lose to 3,000 planes, they will have less shots, and have to land more often, but are just as easy to kill. Fighting is not strength, teamwork is strength

I cannot find any industry that doesn't follow this trend except where China is intentionally not pursuing growth in that industry at this time, which they are capable of doing - they're simply able to direct their resources more efficiently, planning for the success of the group as a whole instead of individuals within it, when you have the most people I think that combination is an unbeatable advantage

i think it is natural selection by nature of collective and not individualist organization being the most efficacious method of warfare

I think that because of this if nothing else, Capitalism is very soon going to be going the way of divine right; it is the same thing.
You are just used to this system but that does not mean it can or will keep itself together, i think this stuff actually cannot be changed and that westerners are confused at large right now because they lack perspective and jumping between concepts on phones destroys your executive functioning ability, you'll never explore thoughts in depth, it creates a disassociative psychosis - like a pop-up window in your head, I think this impairs cognitive function I think the artificial individualism and "I am special", Marvel Superhero mind of modern western capitalist supremacy keeps a person mentally childlike and that humans will have to break out of this in order to control themselves at the societal level

i am writing this all for two reasons, one is to start a conversation on this knowing people will probably disagree, the other is trying to expose that set of people the basic concept of being indisputably out-worked, out-thought, out-fought, out-earned and all-around dunked on in peaceful full and fair honesty by the workers of the world and the ways it is going to occur as conditions decline so that your liberal politics framed minds can understand what is happening and don't feel threatened, It will happen because people are motivated by instinct they will get hungry they are not evil and they are going to win when things start to move more in this direction, It will be very similar to the movie antz
that it's what is supposed to happen, It is the natural order of the world, and you don't want to be stuck in a state of denial believing whatever psycho claim on the news that China and Russia are behind whatever domestic problems inherent to capitalism, global commerce and the western imperial order it has created

All of capitalism is an economically connected system and capitalist economies have glaring, uncontrollable vulnerabilities to economic conditions - a centralized state actor can manipulate these well enough that the group level it's effectively mind control, since capitalist states can't control their own incentives, this can't be fixed, and well they clearly have no interest in initiating any sort of conflict, China does not have to go to war to win World War 3 - I think they have already won World Peace 1

they are committing a selfless act geopolitically, a reverse holocaust, by directing capital into a controlled rundown and self starvation where it demonstrates why it doesn't work and makes us all weaker and then loses on its own, without triggering a nuclear apocalypse
IMO, We are currently witnessing the greatest geopolitical maneuver in all of recorded history, i think that the outbreak of conflicts were set into motion and are being coordinated across the globe not by individuals, but by the material conditions, Not as this is happening, I think these seeds were all planted years ago and soon a thousand flowers are going to bloom

i think this will end with western hegemony gone, NATO gone, capitalism gone, things being better for anyone who can get their brain to accept the possibility of an era of state apparatuses that only hold human interests in mind instead of prioritizing abstractions, imagined hierarchies, and delusional or harmful spiritual, material or mood-motivated group behaviors

i think that people just aren't really noticing this stuff yet because the news doesn't think about it, people in the West don't know how to understand humans as something other than individuals so when they appear different that difference appears to have a quantifiable value that's more meaningful than things like tanks per day shells per day people per square kilometer per hour, if it's not a dollar sign or brand name it is noy only invisible and intangible but has no relevance and doesn't matter at all, that is literally the inverse of reality!

western news is missing all of this, it's mega-racist unsourced propagandized nonsense, our society has collectively agreed that capitalism can't lose because it was winning when we were born and America has the biggest number within its own system. To me, that is playing pretend.
western societies once did all of this for divine right as well, it could not maintain that system once material conditions declined sufficiently and people began to reject it, this will be the same, it will be a good thing, socialist states actually do work for everyone, that's why they "work out on paper",
they actually work in real life, people adapt to the system very fast, people don't act like capitalists outside of a capitalist system, your brain doesn't have a way to do that, That's like thinking of walking two directions at the same time, do you ever do that in the system that doesn't allow that? You don't get those motivations, you don't get the perverse incentives, so you don't get the problems

capitalist states just lie about all of these things because they don't even work on paper, it's playing pretend and then overcomplicating things to avoid admitting it - It is not your fault, that is a false emotional consequence of individualism, fault doesn't work like that, you are not in control of as much as it feels, it just feels like that but becomes vividly apparent if one examines the group behaviors of different socioeconomic classes under capitalism, money applied to people of a state across the division of class creates an uncontrollable group disassociative psychosis it literally makes you go insane that is why capitalism and suicide go hand in hand, this is why people think the Illuminati exists, it both does and doesn't, the secret slave master is capital itself manipulating behaviors in ways that feel human but are not thinking

capitalism at the level of the group is psychologically like a virus, It's a very simple and unthinking mechanism but the dynamics of a system exhibiting emergent behavior within groups of humans being manifested by their allocation of capital generating a demand for it to receive that capital even if it's something that hurts everyone involved and destroys the world because the brain is just thinking of that number. Generalization and flexibility in moral purpose are both extremely bad things for institutions of any kind
Collectivized specialization is actually really good. it allows for things like one person figuring all of this out for you, so that you don't have to, without paying or even asking, consider the utility of things like this in opposition to a global fixation on jingly coins and tough army mans - the world is going to have to grow up and accept that nobody is special and every human can teach you something or do something useful if they are in a system that allows and values humans and if you won't accept it will still happen, it's inescapable human nature, realpolitik demands that capital ends even for the capitalist states but especially for the non-capitalist ones that value human lives, capital is uncontrolled, so its nuclear bombs are too, capitalists will kill themselves and their families when things go wrong with their money, because that they think they are what is important and what matters to them is all that matters, this is intolerable.

it is time to accept reality :horse:

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

triangle's red

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

holy poo poo Jeff did it

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
we did it Joe

we fukkin did it

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Thank you to Jeff and/or the new code guy, now to empty quote my enemies

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Weka posted:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Weka posted:

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
a successful goon project

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTMqcQ73FAw

Weka
May 5, 2019

Ha ha dummies the quote was too small

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Weka posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
thank god i now have a way to objectively determine which posts are too long to read