Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

STABASS posted:

I heard Jeffery converted all our liquid assets into apes. Not sure how those are doing these days, but everything's probably fine

This is only half true, it turns out he hosed up and instead of buying the nfts he accidentally bought an actual ape sanctuary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Chef Ramen
Sep 15, 2007

HA HA! YOU HAVE CHOSEN POORLY!
Finally, my dream of being savagely beaten to death by several gorillas draws closer

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Nooner posted:

This is only half true, it turns out he hosed up and instead of buying the nfts he accidentally bought an actual ape sanctuary

I heard he sold all our posts on the dark web and skipped town

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Doing ok op, thanks for asking. Thinking about buying Tallarico’s place as a second home but I don’t know, I feel like 3 mil is slumming it a bit. Like what would my friends think?

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

you got some?

Visions of Valerie
Jun 18, 2023

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...

wesleywillis posted:

I think Jeffery Of Yospos is soon going to have to sell some stuff and become Jeff Yos.

I would listen to the Jef Yos mixtape

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

:sweatdrop:

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
state of the forums is coming soon and will have a financial update!

also qcs is closed, but replaced with https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=686

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
These "posting stamps" can't be redeemed anywhere in my state; I'm ruined!

davey4283
Aug 14, 2006
Fallen Rib

Pragmatica posted:

state of the forums is coming soon and will have a financial update!

also qcs is closed, but replaced with https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=686

Thank you admin!

I'm always concerned about the sa forums. I genuinely need samart because quite frankly I can't go back to ebay.

Also, guys I'm doing ok on money just so you know. Most of it is invested in super nintendo stuff but its like gold and only goes up.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

jeff plans to bail out each and every goon experiencing financial hardships

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

i'm so flush i splurged on taco bell for brunch

mystes
May 31, 2006

PokeJoe posted:

I've been buying a lot of teeth lately and it's really biting into my savings
George Washington had a neat trick to save money on that

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
i wish i made a pretend money buttcoin rig back when everyone was making fun of it since it turned out the pretend money would eventually be able to be traded for real money

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i got my paycheck today read it and weep suckers. $100 dollars for all of january believe it or not. drop your cashapps ill be sending pennies out all night.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

PokeJoe posted:

I've been buying a lot of teeth lately and it's really biting into my savings

Man, you know it's bad when even the tooth fairy is having trouble.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

flubber nuts posted:

i got my paycheck today read it and weep suckers. $100 dollars for all of january believe it or not. drop your cashapps ill be sending pennies out all night.

bigsmugz666

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Like an idiot I've been buying food all these years instead of buying houses to rent out.

baja gaijin
Jan 30, 2024

not doing too hot because my car threw a rod but I think I'll survive. probably

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
I would be willing to spend some money on the forums if Jeoff would make smilies searchable or categorized or something.

mystes
May 31, 2006

Haptical Sales Slut posted:

I would be willing to spend some money on the forums if Jeoff would make smilies searchable or categorized or something.
They are searchable and it searches the alt text as well as the actual name so it works decently well.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

:thunk:

mystes
May 31, 2006

I think the filter function on the smilies page was added some time in the last 10 years so not everyone has noticed it yet

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

mystes posted:

They are searchable and it searches the alt text as well as the actual name so it works decently well.

I should have specified in the iOS app. Who the hell is poisoning their pc’s with this website??

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

I should have specified in the iOS app. Who the hell is poisoning their pc’s with this website??

Jeff has nothing to do with the iOS or Android apps, they’re goon made but not officially associated with the site.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i got a 40k post loan when i started here. i've made 14k posts toward it and haven't even touched the principal yet.

gonna be posting it off the rest of my life.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Talking about money is gauche. I'M A MULTI MILLIONAIRE SUCK IT POOOOOOOOOORS.

davey4283
Aug 14, 2006
Fallen Rib
I was actually doing very very well but then my wife left me and I had to pay alimony so now I'm here with you schmucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I believe in Gold, OP, cuz it's tangible. I can hold it in my hands.

And if things go sideways....