Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

gas?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Pragmatica posted:

live to post
love to post

deadjb
Aug 11, 2002

rear end.

posting kicks rear end.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Smythe posted:

aint nothin' better than posting

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

postin' en masse is a gas, gas, gas

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

tfw some incredible poo poo happens and you know people are gonna be posting about it and you go too...

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

mawarannahr posted:

tfw some incredible poo poo happens and you know people are gonna be posting about it and you go too...

can’t lie, sometimes I see some big news and i smile imagining the posts that are being made around the world about it

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

semper post

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

mawarannahr posted:

posting one out for the posters who are no longer with us :rubshands:

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

The hotter, the wetter, the better
you can’t gas a smythe thread without his permission

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

I have definitive proof that he has a hosed up looking penis that he DMed to me directly on repeated occasions. And that proof is coming... very loving soon.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Poppers posted:

I have definitive proof that he has a hosed up looking penis that he DMed to me directly on repeated occasions. And that proof is coming... very loving soon.

oh gross. smythe explain yourself

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

The hotter, the wetter, the better
wow

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lumpentroll posted:

yep

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

thats permission

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Posting right now

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
Started posting on a pokémon forum when I was 4 and I now make bank touching computers and not touching men.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

lumpentroll posted:

That's his fetish so nobody wants to do it

021824_2
Feb 19, 2024

quote:

posting owns

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
In the mid 2010s I would post and I would tell my girlfriend the good jokes. Then, at night, she would watch The Daily Show and say "hey that's the thing you were talking about this morning" or "omg Trevor Noah stole your joke". Now she is my wife and I have posting to thank for that.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
posting makes me feel good

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

kicks rear end

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

heres to another day of posting with the boys

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Having my morning coffee thinking about all the posts I'll make today

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

my goal is to post more and work less

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

lobster shirt posted:

heres to another day of posting with the boys

Not today bitch

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

It's girl posting time

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Posting at work means you are a professional poster. You get paid to do this. Other posters are relying on you, waiting patiently to read your posts. Don't let them down and :jpmf:

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

DaysBefore posted:

Not today bitch

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Posting at work means you are a professional poster. You get paid to do this. Other posters are relying on you, waiting patiently to read your posts. Don't let them down and :jpmf:

I remember posting from a client's PC back in the aughts & it getting infected by some malware ad that was running on SA at the time. :sweatdrop:

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

lumpentroll posted:

He'd just send it right back. Incredible power, really. Perhaps the most powerful poster on the forums.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Smythe should be allowed/encouraged to render His Judgement on any posts that make their way into the gas chamber

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
Thinking my time would be better spent reading than posting... but books are boring