Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012
This sounds very cost-efficient for those of us also seeking to sterilize our balls and/or eggs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I’m still going to wear mine while grilling burgers.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

pencilhands posted:

im too used to mine now so it feels like a normal blanket

get a heavier one. eventually you will be jacked just from sleeping under a 500lb blanket

MiracleFlare posted:

This sounds very cost-efficient for those of us also seeking to sterilize our balls and/or eggs

what about those of us trying to give our sperm / eggs the hulks powers.

MoonshineWilly
Feb 7, 2007

Damn you, harlot! Science and I know what we're doing!
Yeah, sure Doc, irradiate my balls. Funny how you still leave the room before pressing the zap button.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

MiracleFlare posted:

Speaking of: they actually warn you about the nitrous gas used in dental offices. It causes a higher chance of spontaneous abortions in pregnant people.

MoonshineWilly posted:

Yeah, sure Doc, irradiate my balls. Funny how you still leave the room before pressing the zap button.

That's because those designs are old. They have new ones now that are battery powered and handheld and you stand right in front of the patient and zap.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

You Are A Werewolf posted:

Imagine gaining a radioactive neck from no lead vest and its only power is to inflate and deflate like a bullfrog.

Could ward off predators, so I guess it wouldn’t be all that bad.

It's how I met my ex wife.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I consider the sterilization an added bonus

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Lead fedoras. Fashionable AND shield your precious brain from radiation.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

redshirt posted:

Gotta protect the important bits!

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Imagine paying $3000 at the dentist to become sterile when you could just be that way already. :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

redshirt posted:

*tips fedora*

M’lead-y.