Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

it's on the ground floor so i'm not that worried about her sustaining serious injuries but like it's getting really expensive at this point. i get it if there's bad guys coming to shoot her or whatever (although that's a different can of worms tbh) but like sometimes i'll just ask her to take out the trash or do the dishes and there she goes

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Get some window decals that look like a hawk silhouette.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Buttchocks posted:

Get some window decals that look like a hawk silhouette.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

google THIS

I hear you OP, my wife is trying to quite a four-pane-a-day habit. She tells me she's getting help but still I catch her whispering to the Andersen guy, asking how dramatically the glass would shatter in slow motion

Ass-penny

my wife is a banh mi so I really can't relate to this post

Ass-penny

but I did have a thought, so your windows open, op??

baka of lathspell

my action hero wife says jumping out the window as opposed to using the door cuts 3 seconds off her commute to city hall to protect it from terrorists. am i the rear end in a top hat for insisting she use the door?

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Farecoal

There he go

rear end-penny posted:

my wife is a banh mi so I really can't relate to this post

This made me flashback to when I lost my own banh mi wife to a window jumping accident. I still remember the mayonnaise, dripping down the pane...

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
that window was three days away from retirement...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToastGhost

20% cooler
place spikes (only works once)