Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

RavenousScoot posted:

you thought the cotton eye joe was infectious, just wait until your community's passing around this new strain: pink eye joe

:stonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
It's fun to party, but you don't want to end up like Cotton Liver Joe

Areola Grande

Buttchocks posted:

It's fun to party, but you don't want to end up like Cotton Liver Joe

lol

Areola Grande

i once caught a glimpse of what could only be a cotton eye gerald. it was terrifying

Khanstant
Found some cotton eye drops and optometrist friend of mine took a look and said its definitely a joseph

Areola Grande

Khanstant posted:

Found some cotton eye drops and optometrist friend of mine took a look and said its definitely a joseph

whew. u dodged a bullet this time pardner

RavenousScoot

u can tell a codeine eye joe apart from the other species by some subtle differences like their smaller pupils

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baka of lathspell

if you haven't flown the red-eye with joe
we unionized our airports a long time ago
where have you come from and where is your connecting flight
the luggage down the conveyor line finds the conveyor line right