Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

people stop me in the street to tell me how nice my hair is, how they want to cut it off my head and wear it around, how i should give them my hair

Rather than going for this build, which puts all its character points into "hair", I instead opted for one that maxed out "strength" and "agility" instead. While my locks are limp and slightly greasy, I am able to jump through an open window and then snap an enemy's neck in one smooth motion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

was starting to look at bit like venom snake. took care of that today. now i’m rocking the revolver ocelot

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Dixville posted:

I dyed my hair a darker color than my natural color and now my roots are growing in and it looks kinda bad. I'm not sure if I will keep dyeing but probably not. I think I need to go to a hair salon and get things figured out.
i wreckon you should go to the hair saloon, partner :clint:

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Greasy no matter how much I wash it, curly no matter how many times I straighten it, brown no matter how many times I dye it black, long, topped with a yarmulke shaped bald spot.

I changed my mind, this is what my hair looks like.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I changed my mind, this is what my hair looks like.

nice