Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

We got this place called Steak Burrito here and it is outside of a dead mall in a run down building and they will give me a Steak Burrito that is like 1.5lbs for 9 bucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Ohtori Akio posted:

cabo bobs is pretty good. if youre ever in sf though try taqueria cancun
they're pretty good. i think i liked farolito a little more

anyways it's now like $16 + tax/tip

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Xaris posted:

they're pretty good. i think i liked farolito a little more

anyways it's now like $16 + tax/tip

sf ftw lol

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

the real freebirds in isla visa > whatever fake rear end chain freebirds youre talkng about

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
yep. last time i was there, some homeless person walked into the restaurant and just started eating random bits of nachos or wet burrito slop from the trashcan inside like a racoon, looked around, and then grabbed someones half-eaten burrito off a table and walked out. and i was just like, hell yeah respect :patriot:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Xaris posted:

yep. last time i was there, some homeless person walked into the restaurant and just started eating random bits of nachos or wet burrito slop from the trashcan inside like a racoon, looked around, and then grabbed someones half-eaten burrito off a table and walked out. and i was just like, hell yeah respect :patriot:

there was a time that vagrant was me, specifically at el farolito

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

it looks like its a chain now? the one in the mission down by the train stop

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
That’s the only one

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
The only thing I’ll ever miss about San Diego is getting unbelievably good burritos for like $6. All the cheap hole in the wall places in San Francisco suck and also cost $12 minimum

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
which one serves dr pepper?

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Read the room dude, Jesus

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Poppers posted:

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Poppers posted:

The only thing I’ll ever miss about San Diego is getting unbelievably good burritos for like $6. All the cheap hole in the wall places in San Francisco suck and also cost $12 minimum

Dang you can get a burrito at the glory holes in San Fran?

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
real nice el salvadorian place a block away with absolutely great greasy pork burritos

owner died and the son took on the mantle and seems dead set on trying to appeal to white people

vegetarian options and butter (?) as a side

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

freebirds used to be better but it sucks worse than chipotle now

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Mia Wasikowska posted:

the real freebirds in isla visa > whatever fake rear end chain freebirds youre talkng about

Zodar
May 21, 2007

i grew up in southern california so realizing what an absolute wasteland the mid-northern US is, w/r/t good mexican food, has broken my heart

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Mia Wasikowska posted:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
also that korean bbq rice bowl/burrito place

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Weka posted:

Dang you can get a burrito at the glory holes in San Fran?

i just got an incredible business idea, its kind of like an automat except for.......you ever hear that story about aerosmith?

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

fits my needs posted:

also that korean bbq rice bowl/burrito place

It died bitch

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Al! posted:

i just got an incredible business idea, its kind of like an automat except for.......you ever hear that story about aerosmith?

No

Zodar posted:

i grew up in southern california so realizing what an absolute wasteland the mid-northern US is, w/r/t good mexican food, has broken my heart

If you think it's bad there, consider that I have never knowingly met a Mexican

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
no town within 20 miles of I-35 should be allowed to have bad mexican food, if it does it should be taken over by the federal government

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Poppers posted:

Raldikuk
Apr 7, 2006

I'm bad with money and I want that meatball!

spacemang_spliff posted:

no town within 20 miles of I-35 should be allowed to have bad mexican food, if it does it should be taken over by the federal government

Applies all the way up here in Minnesota too

baja gaijin
Jan 30, 2024

I thought freebirds was a shoe company

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

baja gaijin posted:

I thought freebirds was a shoe company

This fellow been wearing burritos for shoes