Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoomCroissant

Roll D3 for Delicious Flaky Crust
i'm ready to make DA BIG BUCK$ just like my favorite podcasters

"hello, doomcroissant here, and i'm overly concerned about your hairy genital regions"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baka of lathspell

is your refrigerator running? today an expert tells you what to do about this

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

nut

coca cola is a drink thank you coca cola

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
have you considered therapy but don't know where to start? buy a memory foam mattress instead

Finger Prince

But first a word from our sponsor, Hello Flesh. If you're like me, it can be tough to balance a busy work schedule with the insatiable desire to consume the raw flesh of virgins. That's why I use Hello Flesh. Delectable morsels harvested from still living victims, shipped to your door every week. It takes the hassle out of trying to lure your own victims back to your podcasting studio. Visit helloflesh.com slash pishacha30 and use my promo code PISHACHA30 for 30% off your first order. That's helloflesh... Wait this says hellofresh...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piss And Shittium
Welcome to the ShitPissCast, where we discuss everything poo poo and Piss. Don't forget to check out our Twitter and YouTube Channel where we post poo poo and Piss videos every hour.