Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

BONGHITZ posted:

thats him in the video

yep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Gorson posted:

I see your Alberta and raise you a Wisconsin

Lived 5 miles up a forestry road

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Buck Wildman posted:

the true cool thing is drunk skateboarding in lost judgment

drunk drone racing

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lumpentroll posted:

this is what homeless friend spent thousands of dollars to do

no chance, I would never spend spend 20 dollars on drinks

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lumpentroll posted:

is it legal to ride a bike with an open container

I think it is if you're on the sidewalk but if you're in a bike lane on the road you're considered a vehicle and could be subject to BAC testing

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

i say swears online posted:

I think it is if you're on the sidewalk but if you're in a bike lane on the road you're considered a vehicle and could be subject to BAC testing

:hmmyes:

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5wGcEPezcI

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i dont really get all the hate wrt drunk driving. its not that dangerous, and how else are you going to get home from the bar?

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

I could easily out perform a Tesla on autopilot while I'm at 0.09 BAC

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

There’s an epic Tessie Easter egg where the car swerves into oncoming traffic and hits dogs in crosswalks. Elon has freaking done it again :worship:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
elon's a goon?!?!

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Woke Mind Virus posted:

I could easily out perform a Tesla on autopilot while I'm at 0.09 BAC
I think I could outperform my sober self

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
when I was in west texas I used to see drunk driving convoys. 15+ lifted trucks swerving around in the middle of nowhere. like a mutual aid society, but for making cops afraid of getting aired out by dudes with the spins going 95mph

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

The people united will never be defeated 😤

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

nice obelisk idiot posted:

when I was in west texas I used to see drunk driving convoys. 15+ lifted trucks swerving around in the middle of nowhere. like a mutual aid society, but for making cops afraid of getting aired out by dudes with the spins going 95mph

I would like to visit Texas if I didn't have to go to America to do it