Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Just looked this up and apparently it means you are gay but to me that is counter intuitive. I think heterosexual relations are treacherous to your gender. It just makes sense!

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
yeah me and the boys had a good laugh about it

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Benedict Arnold for da Pussy

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
on a college campus with a loudspeaker letting out the big secret on gender

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Sounds like someone has an agender

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
imagine someone saying it in a strong masshole accent

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Weka posted:

Sounds like someone has an agender

actually imagine this guy saying "gender traitor" out loud lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

gindah traitah

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Al! posted:

gindah traitah

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

"And I did it, because I was a man who had exhausted reason and thus turned to magicks"
To me, the term Gender Traitor has always referred to Greg Rucka. Who according to the Lore of the defunct Wizards Magazine Super Hero Battles Forum in the early 2000s while writing Wonder Woman, entered Eddie Berganza's office to ask permission for Wonder Woman to defeat Superman in a fight. According to legend Berganza replied "No woman can beat a man!" and threw him out. Since then, he was known as Greg "The Gender Traitor" Rucka on the forum.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
i will stab you in the back for a slice of pussy pie

Weka
May 5, 2019

OP, are you sure you didn't mishear? Perhaps you are thinking of gender traders

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Al! posted:

gindah traitah

-jfk

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Ich bin ein, er uh, gindah traitah

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Ginger Traitor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

It's natural for many people's hair to darken as they age