Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crystal Thenis
Mar 23, 2023

by sebmojo

Charles Bukowski posted:

He was touchy yelly on the Goldbergs and got kicked off it. Got divorced around the same time, possibly connected.

didn’t he make one of the younger actors uncomfortable or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Worf posted:

kennedy is not a republican

He's not a Democrat, either.

Disco Godfather
May 31, 2011

Big rear end On Fire posted:

Cheryl Hines is funny. If she doesn't get work because of her partner's politics that's sad but I guess no surprise in the days of great outrage.

Well there's one gig she can still get

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
They should just turn on the camera while Hines is explaining to LD how birds aren't real and have it be a cold open.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
We all agree that it would make a great episode right?

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

:swoon:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

lol he screamed at everyone at SNL, walked out of work while loudly quitting, then walked back in like nothing happened when he looked like that

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

I love the bit in Curb where Jason Alexander doesn't believe anyone would do that and Larry points out that he did it himself.

Having watched the episode of Seinfeld and lots of Curb it's very easy to imagine.

Nitnen
Jul 29, 2011
i hope larry david outlives everyone on earth. it sounds like itd be a dream come true for him not to have to deal with anyone

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!

Charles Bukowski posted:

He was touchy yelly on the Goldbergs and got kicked off it. Got divorced around the same time, possibly connected.

the CGI version of him they had to use is very weird looking

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

BasicLich posted:

lmfao what on earth. Just let him on set but give him one of those shock collars for if he acts up, problem solved

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

I love the bit in Curb where Jason Alexander doesn't believe anyone would do that and Larry points out that he did it himself.

Having watched the episode of Seinfeld and lots of Curb it's very easy to imagine.

that's actually just a recreation of a table reading of Seinfeld before the characters were developed while the show was still touch-and-go, where Jason Alexander couldn't figure out what the gently caress he was reading and why the gently caress anyone would act like that and Larry David told him he did that, and showed him his journal entry about it; then Jason Alexander realized he was playing Larry David and the George Costanza character developed.

lol

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

BasicLich posted:

Did someone forget to turn off the political cartoon filter?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

was larry friends with akira toriyama? starting to wonder here...

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
does larry david have a problem with it?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
watching anime with Larry would be certainly something

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Alan Smithee posted:

watching anime with Larry would be certainly something

"What's the deal with that Piccolo charter? I don't like him very much. He's too green"

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
"He only drinks water. Good people don't drink too much water"

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

"What's the deal with that Piccolo charter? I don't like him very much. He's too green"

Leon: "Naw Larry, this motherfucker black. He's green, but he's BLACK!"

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Alan Smithee posted:

Leon: "Naw Larry, this motherfucker black. He's green, but he's BLACK!"

Got nothing, I only watched Seinfeld

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Leon is the best addition to Seinfeld since Seinfeld

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Nitnen posted:

i hope larry david outlives everyone on earth. it sounds like itd be a dream come true for him not to have to deal with anyone

Nah it’d be his personal hell to live forever. Which is what should happen cause his suffering brings so much joy.