Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Oldstench posted:

I'm about to take a huge poo poo. Want me to FaceTime you?

I can't speak for the OP but I was personally looking for something intense, with a lot of heart, but with humour, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DangerDongs
Nov 7, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I think most cam shows are 1 man shows. The ones that have two cost toooo much for the likes of me

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

MrQwerty posted:

I can't speak for the OP but I was personally looking for something intense, with a lot of heart, but with humour, too.

More like a lot of FART

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I'm going to have sex

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Toxic Mental posted:

I'm going to have sex

Toxic Mental has been hacked by pencilhands

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Toxic Mental posted:

I'm going to have sex

Ew

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Toxic Mental posted:

I'm going to have sex

Oh so that's the one man show? I see...

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.

MrQwerty posted:

There was blood, sweat and tears buddy.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Oldstench posted:

There was blood, sweat and tears buddy.

This is why I prefer the Oxford comma; are they your sweat and tears buddy OR was your bowel movement full of salty water?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

N. Senada posted:

This is why I prefer the Oxford comma; are they your sweat and tears buddy OR was your bowel movement full of salty water?

Blood and sweat; tears, as well.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I had a formal Asian woman playing the theremin while another blonde less formal woman (in a bikini) painted on this long scrolling canvas, and I had a 20 minute poetry gig

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

N. Senada posted:

Who is buddy?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
What the gently caress is a one man show??

:confused:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Literally A Person posted:

What the gently caress is a one man show??

:confused:

:rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

I think maybe my account was hacked by hackers. Someone promoting some kind of theatrical production. I've already made inquiries with the site owners .