Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I bought a program and you're credited with all the roles and production and it says NO HACKERS DID THIS IT WAS ALL ME :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Songbearer posted:

I bought a program and you're credited with all the roles and production and it says NO HACKERS DID THIS IT WAS ALL ME :colbert:

the printing and materials quality of the 30-page program, not to mention the content, is unmatched with anything I've seen in years; just really showed the heart and love he put into it.

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler

MrQwerty posted:

the printing and materials quality of the 30-page program, not to mention the content, is unmatched with anything I've seen in years; just really showed the heart and love he put into it.

and a little bit of humour, too

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

the humour was my favorite part

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

*piano tinkling

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

redshirt posted:

Let's let bygoons be bygoons.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Of course they were hacked. they suddenly started posting well

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
It was The Unknown!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Seeing a lot of jokes but this is a serious matter but also it's one that could happen to you too!!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Songbearer posted:

THEY'RE DOING THIS ON PURPOSE TO WRECK MY CREDIBILITY!!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Literally A Person posted:

Seeing a lot of jokes but this is a serious matter but also it's one that could happen to you too!!

but where's the heart?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

This smells like a classic psyop.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
OP are you a hot dog salesman 🌭

From the south

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Literally A Person posted:

THEY'RE DOING THIS ON PURPOSE TO WRECK MY CORNABILITY!!

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

No way was this sophisticated operation pulled off by a single hacker

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

it was 🅾️🅱️

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

We should get some of the "White Hat" hackers from the Haxor thread to investigate this terrible crime.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

it was 🅾️🅱️

thinking to :thunk:

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

GIGOLO! What does the SCOUTER say about his CORN LEVEL???

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
So I went to see the OP's production, "My Account Was Never Hacked By Hackers, Theatre Is All I Love" and while the title is pretty huge, it's nothing compared to the sheer amount of absolute untainted love and care that went into this meticulous production. A one man show that featured 12 different costume changes, all on the fly - no breaks - with a runtime of three hours?! Obscene. I laughed, I cried, I was shocked and stunned at the sheer disbelief when OP first came onto the stage and said the words that would turn out to be the recurring theme through all 20 songs: "I've never been hacked at all ever in my life! I just really love whipping you all into a frenzy of disbelief and also theatre, I love that too!"

At the end of the performance, when OP was sweating, crying, writhing in agony after his confounding contortionist act that rounded out the show as they formed the words "NOT HACKED" with their own body, bones cracking and splintering to achieve this horrific feat of utter devotion to their cause, they uttered the last legendary line of the show: "DO NOT CLAP IF YOU BELIEVE I WAS HACKED!"

There was a standing ovation that last two hours. Several of the elderly members of the audience died of cardiac arrest bought on by the stress of prolonged percussive approval but even as their bodies went stiff and cold they persisted clapping.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Songbearer posted:

So I went to see the OP's production, "My Account Was Never Hacked By Hackers, Theatre Is All I Love" and while the title is pretty huge, it's nothing compared to the sheer amount of absolute untainted love and care that went into this meticulous production. A one man show that featured 12 different costume changes, all on the fly - no breaks - with a runtime of three hours?! Obscene. I laughed, I cried, I was shocked and stunned at the sheer disbelief when OP first came onto the stage and said the words that would turn out to be the recurring theme through all 20 songs: "I've never been hacked at all ever in my life! I just really love whipping you all into a frenzy of disbelief and also theatre, I love that too!"

At the end of the performance, when OP was sweating, crying, writhing in agony after his confounding contortionist act that rounded out the show as he formed the words "NOT HACKED" with their own body, bones cracking and splintering to achieve this horrific feat of utter devotion to their cause, they uttered the last legendary line of the show: "DO NOT CLAP IF YOU BELIEVE I WAS HACKED!"

There was a standing ovation that last two hours. Several of the elderly members of the audience died of cardiac arrest bought on by the stress of prolonged percussive approval but even as their bodies went stiff and cold they persisted clapping.

I'm still agog

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

literally some other person

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

DUDE. It is extremely bad theatre etiquette to spoil the plot/illusion of MAWNHBHTIAIL. The audience is meant to go in cold.

Obviously some of us are Mawnheads and have seen it multiple times but I would never spoil a single detail for any guest I was taking.

tetSUOOO
Mar 1, 2024
just because they didnt deliver the cut they promised isnt a reason forswear all your work. that actor dressed up like horse, blasting mysterious white goo from a hose between her legs, that was you SOUL screaming out in painful ennui!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Did the forensics on this case come back yet? Russians? Chinese? Cartels?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

redshirt posted:

Did the forensics on this case come back yet? Russians? Chinese? Cartels?

Performance Art

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

MrQwerty posted:

Performance Art

Russian Ballet I bet

Seven Force
Nov 9, 2005

WARNING!

BOSS IS APPROACHING!!!

SEVEN FORCE

--ACTIONS--

SHITPOSTING

LOVE LOVE DANCING

of course you were hacked by hackers

that's their job

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

ReelBigLizard posted:

DUDE. It is extremely bad theatre etiquette to spoil the plot/illusion of MAWNHBHTIAIL. The audience is meant to go in cold.

Obviously some of us are Mawnheads and have seen it multiple times but I would never spoil a single detail for any guest I was taking.

Oh gently caress I think someone hacked my account!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

What if I told you Neo?