Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I have faith this upcoming season will break some people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Lonelyhearts
Mar 22, 2003

Yes that's right the lowly Steelers went 2-0 against the Ravens last year, ... with the help of like 10 drops by Ravens WRs.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Mega64 posted:

I have faith this upcoming season will break some people.

The Texans going full Texans after raising hopes so high is going to be brutal

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Yes you can.

https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1711096195118997536?t=-7MOQLXKloptPMbk-LZNKw&s=19

Admittedly that was a day with 6 other Ravens drops, including at least 2 other TDs.

lmao, this was the one game I missed last year because I was at the Broncos/Jets game (:shepicide:). I guess Agholor knows when I’m watching.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X

Intruder posted:

The Texans going full Texans after raising hopes so high is going to be brutal

Only for people who have never heard of the Texans before, everyone else knows what to expect.

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

Grey Hunter's next target.

Agholor was also pretty bad on the Patriots

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Freaquency posted:

That’s Ravens Legend Nelson Agholor you’re besmirching tyvm

Actually I don’t really know what happened there, he was apparently a joke with Philly but now he seems fine? I can’t think of any egregious drops and he was one of the more dependable pass catchers on the roster last season

he had some, nothing awful, but the really egregious one was when he muffed that loving onside kick and everyone immediately wondering what the gently caress he was doing on the hands team

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Nelson Agholor on the hands team :psyduck:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Mega64 posted:

Nelson Agholor on the hands team :psyduck:

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I could have sworn we did Agholor chat like a month ago and all the Ravens posters piled in to say he’s good actually

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I say, uh, likely

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Docjowles posted:

I could have sworn we did Agholor chat like a month ago and all the Ravens posters piled in to say he’s good actually

It's true. He was good. He was just also still Nelson Agholor.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Docjowles posted:

this forum is a good 70% ravens posters. come back in two weeks and we'll have cycled back around to talking about agholor again

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Borsche69 posted:

this forum is a good 70% ravens posters. come back in two weeks and we'll have cycled back around to talking about agholor again

If you’re not careful we’ll start discussing whether Andrews’ return from injury messed with the chemistry the team built while he was gone

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Freaquency posted:

If you’re not careful we’ll start discussing whether Andrews’ return from injury messed with the chemistry the team built while he was gone

you fool. you realize that this is going to summon Him, and He will talk about how someone will need to be fired for not figuring out how to use Likely and Andrews at the same time

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Docjowles posted:

He was good for a Ravens WR.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Yes you can.

https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1711096195118997536?t=-7MOQLXKloptPMbk-LZNKw&s=19

Admittedly that was a day with 6 other Ravens drops, including at least 2 other TDs.

Happy memories

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

He's a better Raven than an Eagle but he's still not good. hth.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
he was really good in 2017 so I think he should go in the ring of brotherly honor

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Chiefs signed Danna to a 3 year deal.

Nice.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
That drop in the Steelers game was dreadful and probably would have won us the game even with all the other drops. But Agholor was more good than bad. Helped that we used him as a 4th WR rather than try to put a guy like that as #1 or 2 like we usually do.

Kevino07
Oct 16, 2008

No Butt Stuff posted:

Chiefs signed Danna to a 3 year deal.

Nice.

Decent terms too. $24 million, including $13 million guaranteed.

It's weird to be going into the draft without expecting the Chiefs to attack the D-line with one of their Day 1/2 picks. Still would take a DT if they were BPA on day 2 though.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

really queer Christmas posted:

Man, MT didn't even get a sniff over the last month. Dude went from a dominant possession receiver to just massive disappointment.

He'll probably get a call after the draft, maybe for vet minimum or slightly more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Falcons signed Kevin King, who last played in 2021