Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I feel like there should've been. They were awesome.

MGS3 had a different icon if the save file would trigger Snake's nightmare in the prison (the flower in the icon would be red instead of white).

Let us all have a moment of silence for the Memory Card Icon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

hell yeah op, loved all the different animations if you selected Delete

Half-Life - Gordon just runs in place

Maximo - drops his sword and shakes his head

DQ8 - Slime shakes with fear, which is sad and hosed up, please leave the slime and your dq8 saves alone

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
They were incredible but I have more nostalgia for PSX icons tbh, and the ones that changed as you played the game, like SOTN

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

there shoulda been a little game that was set in the memory cards where ur trying to recover ur saves

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

STING 64 posted:

there shoulda been a little game that was set in the memory cards where ur trying to recover ur saves

pocketstation had one didn't it?

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
they need to bring this poo poo back. Why loving live if you can't have mini games on a memory card

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

my vmu2 order is finally being dispatched and im so psyched to give that badboy a whirl in like 4 months

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Most excellent thread idea. I'm jealous.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

if you tried to delete this save then kiryu would personally come to your house, beat the poo poo out of you and leave with some of your plates.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I feel like I can't stand. Is that okay? Can I sit down?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

if you tried to delete this save then kiryu would personally come to your house, beat the poo poo out of you and leave with some of your plates.

lmao that's adorable

I swear I had a picture of one of my memory cards icons but I can't find it. Might've died with imgur policy

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Bicyclops posted:

lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

Bicyclops posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

----------------

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Kazvall posted:

Most excellent thread idea. I'm jealous.

Lol

----------------

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Fine thread sir.

----------------

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Still laughing about the icons. What game, sir?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ol yeller posted:

Fine thread sir.

Lol old British butler.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Geoffrey of Bel Air

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Geoffrey of Bel Air

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Lol old British butler.

Razbree Preserves.?

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

of course, master Wayne. your computers are very impressive and i'm sure your search for the Crash Bandicoot memory card icon is more important than eating the wagyu beef that i prepared to perfection for your dinner. i see you've attracted the approval of user, Black Baby Goku. excellent thread, sir. robin is having some trouble with fortnight if you can spare a moment.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

of course, master Wayne. your computers are very impressive and i'm sure your search for the Crash Bandicoot memory card icon is more important than eating the wagyu beef that i prepared to perfection for your dinner. i see you've attracted the approval of user, Black Baby Goku. excellent thread, sir. robin is having some trouble with fortnight if you can spare a moment.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

:smalldante:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Bicyclops posted:

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Bicyclops posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010