Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

goku is a male feminist icon and his creator akira toriyama is goated qtyd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lustful Man Hugs
Jul 18, 2010

No how am I finding out this way?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

hate to break it to you bro but the snake way is in disrepair from underfunding and the dragon balls are a neoliberal myth

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

also the author is dead

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
It's probably an old fat guy now who is the best millennial male role model

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

no that would be yajirobe op

Lin-Manuel Turtle
Jul 12, 2023

it is my job to educate you and the answer is yes.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Yossarian-22 posted:

toriyama would still be with us if that mf didn't eat all the senzu beans

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
Goku neglected his family and constantly put his friends at risk for selfish reasons. he's an rear end in a top hat.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
piccolo just wanted to own a castle in a wasteland somewhere, talk about #millennialhours

paranoid randroid has issued a correction as of 08:51 on Mar 8, 2024

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

Goku was supposed to be a robot and not an alien originally, and I think about that a lot

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

Goku neglected his family and constantly put his friends at risk for selfish reasons. he's an rear end in a top hat.

ban this fucker

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Yossarian-22 posted:

this

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

it's tough love

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
thanks to goku we all believe we can win any fight if we get mad enough

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

I'm tired of goku getting shamed for being a bad dad. Maybe you shouldn't groom retarded people if you want a caring partner?

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Goku is a Gen-X hero

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
goku respects women per the Sunnah

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol hell yeah

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Dreylad posted:

thanks to goku we all believe we can win any fight if we get mad enough

Goku operates by rocky rules

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

DrManiac posted:

I'm tired of goku getting shamed for being a bad dad. Maybe you shouldn't groom retarded people if you want a caring partner?

Do you think he had brain damage from being beaten up by aliens all those times?

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Weka posted:

Do you think he had brain damage from being beaten up by aliens all those times?

Because of Saiyan biology, repeated traumatic brain injury actually makes Saiyans smarter at an exponential rate.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

ah, the school of hard knocks

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Weka posted:

He had a traumatic brain injury as a kid. Like, literally the only reason why goku hasn't destroyed the earth is he fell on his head as a baby, lol.

baja gaijin
Jan 30, 2024

I think piccolo is a better role model given that he raises goku's children for him

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Weka posted:

No.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

do you?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Why would Goku who has been wished back to life have brain damage

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

you ever met a smart zombie? checkmate

pygmy tyrant
Nov 25, 2005

*not a small business owner

his tail didnt come back when he got wished back so why would anything else? It's not like he got brought back by the namekian dragon

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

goku has a perfectly good brain

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

i say swears online posted:

you ever met a smart zombie? checkmate

yeah? our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

yeah? our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ?

yeah but he was also a strong, well-meaning idiot

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

baja gaijin posted:

I think piccolo is a better role model given that he raises goku's children for him

Gohan's a huge nerd, bad vibes. Goku wins again

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pygmy tyrant
Nov 25, 2005

*not a small business owner

Vegeta could be the subject of any of those articles about the secret to early retirement being to have rich relatives give you money, plus Trunks turned out to be a sword guy (even worse than a huge nerd)

point: Goku