Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Loren Dean has been repeatedly impersonated by suspected con artist Loren Dean Breckenridge III. The Sheriff's Department in Orange County, California, has accused Breckenridge of impersonating Dean and defrauding drug rehabilitation centers across the United States, as well as committing the theft of $75,000 in Marin County, California.[24] Breckenridge was later arrested for impersonating White Zombie drummer Phil Buerstatte.[25]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

sounds like that person is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNCpyUnLQRM
op

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Buce posted:

Loren Dean has been repeatedly impersonated by suspected con artist Loren Dean Breckenridge III. The Sheriff's Department in Orange County, California, has accused Breckenridge of impersonating Dean and defrauding drug rehabilitation centers across the United States, as well as committing the theft of $75,000 in Marin County, California.[24] Breckenridge was later arrested for impersonating White Zombie drummer Phil Buerstatte.[25]

that guy did not have good genetics

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

that guy did not have good genetics

agreedo

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Buce posted:

agreedo

:hmmyes:

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Buce posted:

They should have identified the imposter with finger nail clippings smdh

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Haptical Sales Slut posted:

They should have identified the imposter with finger nail clippings smdh

the imposter could have used jude law's superior bodily refuse to spoof the system. obviously the detectives are idiots

030924_3
Mar 9, 2024

quote:

"There's no money to take"
:bravo:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Buce posted:

the imposter could have used jude law's superior bodily refuse to spoof the system. obviously the detectives are idiots

jude law has a huge dong in that movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
possibly real life, though I hate to speak out of turn