Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cryomancer
Jan 22, 2005

Indeed.
I liked how the vault 33 outer door rotated in the opposite direction than we're used to, but they showed it mechanically making sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Just finished the last few episodes, and I was happy with how it all turned out. It did feel like they backloaded a lot of the explanation of what was going on into the final episode. I have to assume they knew ahead of time that they were getting a 2nd season, because this season ends with a lot of things either unexplained or plot lines incomplete.

I was surprised how little of the Enclave we got in this season outside of that one episode. I have to assume they will be more prominent in season 2.