Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic

Ohtori Akio posted:

this is the america the dsa hitlerites want

yep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

FirstnameLastname posted:

lol nutsack size guillotine

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
dog and cat politics

Kagon
Jan 25, 2005

Source4Leko posted:

Weight reduction complete :toot:

you showed them

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
dropping weight for my mma match by getting my nuts cut off

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
biohack: hack off your nuts

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Biohacking for babies: taking lsd to be more productive for my boss to return more vaule to the shareholder
Biohacking with a galaxy brain: hacking my nuts off to become hotter

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

Source4Leko posted:

Weight reduction complete :toot:
nice

i'm opting for this soon i think. maybe rhino as a treat but that's not important. chemical castration may sound great on paper, but it's not ticking some boxes. not least the nut annihilation box

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
T blockers loving sucked and made me have lost months of brain fog. Shots got my T to nothing, this is mostly so i can look propertly hot (to myself) in tight af leggings without too much effort into tucking, which is bad and sucks because i was bad at it.

Kagon
Jan 25, 2005

my experience with tucking was that it was bad and sucks even when you're doing it right

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
tuck = cuck

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
:hmmyes:

E Depois do Adeus
Jun 3, 2012

Nobody has better respect for intelligence than Donald Trump.

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

Source4Leko posted:

T blockers loving sucked and made me have lost months of brain fog.
that's probably while i've felt extra retarded for a while, ahhh i think i hosed up

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Theyll def do that to you. Already feeling smarter today on these post surgery painkillers.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
for every nut you cut off i'm going to attach two to myself

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Al! posted:

for every nut you cut off i'm going to attach two to myself

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Read the title as “getting your nut off politics” and was very confused about the first page.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Being a teenager in the mid 2000's and getting your wisdom teeth out, 30 day supply of vicodin
Getting ur bofaectomy today: 10 oxys. This is joe bidens america.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
it was your druggie vibes

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Planning on getting a vasectomy this winter but this no nuts thing is certainly intriguing. Seems like it would save me a whole heap of trouble.

nice obelisk idiot posted:

chemical castration may sound great on paper,

Like depo provera?

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

Source4Leko posted:

Biohacking for babies: taking lsd to be more productive for my boss to return more vaule to the shareholder
Biohacking with a galaxy brain: hacking my nuts off to become hotter

Bionic nuts that drip microdose lsd*

*estrogen

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

Source4Leko posted:

Being a teenager in the mid 2000's and getting your wisdom teeth out, 30 day supply of vicodin
Getting ur bofaectomy today: 10 oxys. This is joe bidens america.
they never seem to give out the fun drugs in canada, all they ever give me is tylenol 3s

still, free t3s and i really hate my nuts now so win win

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Ohtori Akio posted:

this is the america the dsa hitlerites want

finally putting forth reasonable policy

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

do what you want. more nuts for me

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
cspam guy who gets his nuts cut off because he heard thats the best way to reduce the dog population

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

it makes you immune to physical and psychic attacks but I guess not everybody wants to be invulnerable

netizen
Jun 25, 2023
Hayppy st. Patties day everyone. May the luck of the Irish be upon ya.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
removing my balls like goku (rip toriyama) taking off the weighted clothes and unleashing my potential at the tournament

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3cI847M4LY&t=19s