Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Look, that thing? Y'know, that thing. Yeah, the one that you did. Pretty big mess you made there, huh? Well, I took care of it for ya. Shh shh shhh, not so loud! Don't go blabbing it out. We both know you made a pretty big gently caress-de-doo back there and that the boss'll have some real interesting thoughts on it if word ever got out. But word ain't getting out, is it kiddo? It's just between you and me. I'm sure you'll do the same for me when-- I mean, if. IF. The time comes. Now you go and have yourself a good day and we'll meet again under sunnier circumstances.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HorseMorsel
Sep 8, 2023
No one asked you to catch my sneeze in your hand. Absolutely no one asked you to "eat the evidence".

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I got something you should worry about OP.

It's deez nuts.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I'm uncomfortable and feel like OP doesn't really have my best interests in mind

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
We both know I'm going to do it again, and again, and again.

We're in this together now. You chose this.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

YOU CHOSE THIS.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

It's deez nuts.

What does this mean?

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

OP has a severe nut allergy, quite unfortunate

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

cumpantry posted:

What does this mean?

He's going to present his cum pantry :wiggle:

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
That thing I did, I did on purpose.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

HorseMorsel posted:

No one asked you to catch my sneeze in your hand. Absolutely no one asked you to "eat the evidence".

They don't call me Tony The Tissue for nothin', kid. You got a mess needs cleanin'? I gotcha. Things can get a little too messy though, ya know? Sometimes I gotta get a little dirty.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I'm so sorry dude, I thought I was peeing in your sink and it would be a funny joke, I really didn't mean to do that
-Sent from my Iphone

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I'm sorry for the mustard, OK!

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

It's deez nuts.

Heh, gettaloada' this joker! I betta look out for 'em cause you gotta have a huge pair to be talking to me like that after what you did down the petting zoo! Those poor goats...

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I'm uncomfortable and feel like OP doesn't really have my best interests in mind

Eyyy, why you gotta treat your old pal like that? I'd hate for you to be uncomfortable! In fact, I'd like to keep an eye on you, make sure that you never have to deal with an uncomfortable situation again, huh? Maybe you can do a few things for me since I'm being so very generous, ya get me?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I worry about everything. Sometimes I think I worry about everything and everyone in this entire world. And then beyond this world, I KNOW there's a kid on Alpha Epsilon 4 who is hating her life right now but if she just focuses on the positive, I know she'll be OK.

Sigh.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Songbearer posted:

Eyyy, why you gotta treat your old pal like that? I'd hate for you to be uncomfortable! In fact, I'd like to keep an eye on you, make sure that you never have to deal with an uncomfortable situation again, huh? Maybe you can do a few things for me since I'm being so very generous, ya get me?

*blows whistle*

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

redshirt posted:

I'm sorry for the mustard, OK!

It weren't that ya spilled it on the bosses' nice suit, kid. It weren't even that ya tried to lick it clean and somehow managed to cover it in cheeto dust and hand sanitizer at the same time! But Dijon mustard? THAT'S your condiment? Thinking ya better than the boss or something, huh? It's a real bad look.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Dixville posted:

He's going to present his cum pantry :wiggle:

:backtowork:

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I went to the police station and confessed. They told me to go home

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
When you kill me, please do it quickly and without warning.

TunaSled
Jun 4, 2003

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

There's always a catch

Mar 30, 2024
the mafia is Starving also

Mar 30, 2024
exhibit a:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I'll worry as much as I please :thanks:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002