Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

See, if I bank on the entire category of "Demons" I feel like that covers a lot

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
he had the conch in his hands

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Cubone posted:

he had the conch in his hands

Proof please

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

redshirt posted:

Proof please

:colbert:

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
its been at least a couple weeks since i was last forced to remember joss whedon exists, gotta fuckin reset that counter to 0

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

dreezy posted:

its been at least a couple weeks since i was last forced to remember joss whedon exists, gotta fuckin reset that counter to 0

Welcome to Hell Pal!

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!
maybe in any other setting but its obvious that there are discrete units of monsters in that ritual system

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
we call them "work friends" here in the states, pal

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

That's some solid loving proof.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I'm not seeing "Allegory Creature"...

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I'm gonna select "Dragon bat" if anyone wants to jump in on this speak up.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’m Cummunications

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Weird that the two main dudes and ronald the intern get to bet outside of their department

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
I feel like someone posted this thread already