Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

riptidejim

Have a good night!
Hell o BYOB apologies for my long absence. I have been a little busy in my life recently and have not had much time to sit and make a post. But i have a free moment here and i would like to make a post for everyone.

Today i have brought a picture called "Portrait of John Bonham" and it is a picture of John bonham of Led Zeppelin. I am a drummer and john bonham has always been one of my favorites, so i made a paint picture of his portrait. I actually made this a while ago but i figure it would be nice to share in my microsoft paint picture thread.

I have a second picture for today.

This one is called "Corridors" and its called that because i thought of the word while i was coming up with what it would be called. Yeah thats about it.
So anyway this picture is a little more minimal color-wise as opposed to the other images i've posted. I wanted to limit the palette of this one to give it its own identity. it worked because this one has its own identity, and its identity is "green"
Last night i went to this bar to see my dad. He told me about this girl he used to see and how he used to shoot ice cubes into her with his mouth. I guess now we know where i get my creativity. Thats all the time i have for today BYOB and until next time remember never to read doctor's office magazines; you never know who was touching that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
nice going riptide. u brightened my day again :fyadride:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

riptidejim

Have a good night!
Sound the alarm, It's time for another paint picture
Life has been throwing me quite a few curveballs and a couple fastballs and maybe even the baseball bat too. Sometimes Life has a way of saying "I'm gonna kick your rear end"
All we can do is endure. Endure as much rear end kicking as you can.

Today's picture is called "Endure"

Hopefully everyone has a good day. Last night i was supposed to go to another pro wrestling show but I became sick on the way and threw up, which made me want to go home instead. The weather was bad for driving anyway. I feel bad because i was taking my brother with me and i may have ruined his night by deciding on going home after not feeling well.
Today i'm going to be hanging out with an old friend that i became reacquainted with through my job. we haven't hung out with each other since 2016 so it'll be interesting to catch up and fill in the blanks on what happened in our lives since then. Wow almost 10 years.
Me and this friend had a falling out a little bit after i graduated high school which is why we stopped hanging out. But you can't hang on to negative feelings for so long. You have to realize that everyone grows and changes, especially after almost a decade. The person you were mad at 8 years ago may not even exist anymore, and that person may feel sorry for how they acted back then. It's good to welcome friends back into your life. It may even help you endure.

Until next time

riptidejim

Have a good night!
BYOB i hate my job. I want to kick my managers rear end. I will gnaw the corporate bark off America until the day i die, and i refuse to die until that America lay stripped. Now i have a paint picture for today April tenth.

This picture is called "Pinpoint" and it uses my favorite shade of blue, which is also my favorite color in general. i'm also a fan of lemon-lime (neon yellow-green) magenta and teal and royal purple. Love lots of colors.
sometimes I wish i wasn't such a cynical person. As i get older i become increasingly jaded, which is obviously very common. It makes me wonder who this world is made for.

Poll question: Which is worse for you, red bull or soda
Leave your answers for me and i will take them into consideration (if you say soda) (if you say red bull i will ignore it)

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
i really like that one, especially since it flickers in a cool way on my monitor when i scroll

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Areola Grande

soda is worse OP. I have a theory that America's obesity epidemic is rooted in folks drinking sugar and high fructose corn syrup. stop drinking sugar and start drinking water ppl :eng99:

riptidejim

Have a good night!

Areola Grande posted:

soda is worse OP. I have a theory that America's obesity epidemic is rooted in folks drinking sugar and high fructose corn syrup.

Nice. Yeah i know Red Bull really isnt much better but man i need to cut back on soda. I'm very thin (6'0" 120lbs) but i just worry about having too much sugary poo poo and getting diabetes or something. Luckily i do also drink a lot of water. I just love drinks. me and watermelon red bull have a very good relationship.

Ass-penny

is that International Klein Blue?

riptidejim

Have a good night!
Today feels like a good day for a microsoft paint picture.
First things first, here's today's picture.

Don't know what to call it. Maybe one of you can name it for me because i just woke up.
yesterday was cool I was invited to my friend's band's practice space. We recorded an improvised track with another person from his band, inspired by the work of Nervous Cop. It was great to be playing drums and recording again, even if it was something small. my body is definitely feeling it today. I tear my hands up whenever i play drums but i love how it feels. Today i started the day by listening to Jerry Cantrell's "Degradation Trip" album and putting some laundry in.

Here's another picture its a 1 minute sketch of my house

They'll never censor me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a good day mother fuckers

alnilam

riptidejim posted:

Today feels like a good day for a microsoft paint picture.
First things first, here's today's picture.

Don't know what to call it. Maybe one of you can name it for me because i just woke up.

Lovely... I propse: Krystal Kingdom

Areola Grande

nice one riptide :waycool:

riptidejim

Have a good night!

alnilam posted:

Lovely... I propse: Krystal Kingdom

I like it. Krystal Kingdom it is.

riptidejim

Have a good night!
I fell asleep at 8:30pm on accident. now my day starts at 4am. That's what i get. Anyway here's a picture

I will call this one "Corridors"
It's something a little different than what i normally do, i wanted to flip the whole system on its head. They'll never censor me

I think im gonna have a red bull now because i dont think im gonna be falling asleep again. Does anyone know of the taco bell promotion for the 1998 Godzilla movie? I got the cup holder off of ebay and my bong fits in it perfectly. Now it's a 1998 Taco bell Godzilla bong holder.
I want to make a short mention that even though my posts are becoming less frequent, i will never forget to post a Microsoft Paint picture. I don't plan on abandoning this I must bring the people of BYOB the Paint Pictures.

more recently i've been working with Paint In Real Life again. Maybe some time i will post a Real Life Paint Picture. wouldn't that REALY flip the whole system on its head... Yeah... yeah gently caress yeah...,

Signing off

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
These are really nice

Twenty Four

riptidejim posted:

This one is called "Corridors" and its called that because i thought of the word while i was coming up with what it would be called.

riptidejim posted:

I will call this one "Corridors"
It's something a little different than what i normally do, i wanted to flip the whole system on its head.

I was thinking you must think about corridors way more than I do but I guess that's not true at all because as far as I know you've only thought about them twice, and now I've thought about them at least once recently, and that's not really all that much more.

Anyhow I like your pictures!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

liking these corridors, riptide! nice color scheme ;)