Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

i was eating gruel for lunch and after i finished eating i suddenly wondered if the pattern on the Corelle tm bowl meant that it was one of the older styles that had lots of lead + cadmium in the glaze, and turns out yes it is oopsy

edit: forgot 2 turn on sig

Gravid Topiary has issued a correction as of 05:09 on Apr 16, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
explaisn your posts op.

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

Ohtori Akio posted:

explaisn your posts op.
>:O

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
nice. loving. sig

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lol

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.
I made wine out of too ripe bananas I got from the food bank and now I am hungover. It was divine.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

what part of that is gruel

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
about to make some instant gruel

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
i had some this morning.

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

what part of that is gruel
second hand gruel mouth

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
I start every day with a bowl of Quaker instant oatmeal (plain variety). When I was younger I used to really go for the P&C, Apple Cinnamon and also the Cinnamon Raisin. The Maple one has always been gross imo

lumpentroll posted:

perpetual stew ftw

I remember seeing something about a soup in a restaurant that's been cooking for 40 years. To me that's disgusting. Someone should throw it out!

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Gravid Topiary posted:

second hand gruel mouth

lol av of a guy just soaked in oatmeal

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Gravid Topiary posted:

second hand gruel mouth

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Dokapon Findom posted:

I remember seeing something about a soup in a restaurant that's been cooking for 40 years. To me that's disgusting. Someone should throw it out!

:rolleyes:

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

gruel ftw

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

here's a joke someone can have: glenn gruelwald (joke licensed under GNU you are free to run, study, share, and modify the joke)

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

gnu licensed gruel recipe shop

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

the g in gnu, stands for gruel

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Not sure I can get behind overnight oats. How can I be assured I'll still want to eat oats the following day?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Dokapon Findom posted:

just throwing out 40 years of flavor because of your woke sensibilities

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

cool epic TikTok microbiologist goth lady says it's safe to eat

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

mawarannahr posted:

cool epic TikTok microbiologist goth lady says it's safe to eat

the character on NCIS?

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Goth you say....

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

On some level it violates the very principle of the meal itself, something that by its nature has a beginning, middle, and conclusion. To me it is unnatural, very disrespectful to the ingredients.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 posted:

On some level it violates the very principle of the meal itself, something that by its nature has a beginning, middle, and conclusion. To me it is unnatural, very disrespectful to the ingredients.
it's good
https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7298747264544017670

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

who takes care of the perpetual stew when the tribe goes on vacation to myrtle beach

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
thinking of tomorrow's gruel..